Part 2 | "Let's Play"

- We all take a small walkthrough of the house. It's dusty and dark and very old looking.

-"Okay everyone, there are four bedrooms. Two people per room." Namjoon says

-"I wanna be with Y/N." Jimin says as he grabs my arm

-"No she's MY best friend. I wanna room with her." Jungkook grabs my other arm.

-"No need to argue about it. I picked your roommates already." Namjoon smiles and takes out his list.

-"Good thinking, Joon." Jin says

-"I'll read off your names and point to your rooms. Me and Jin, Yoongi and Hobi, Taehyung and Jimin, and Jungkook and Y/N." Namjoon states

-Jungkook pulls my arm, breaking Jimin's hold on my other arm. 

-"Mine!" Jungkook hisses at Jimin.

-"You know he's joking right? We love you." I pat Jimin on the back.

-"Yes, of course Y/N" he smiles and walks to his room.

-Jungkook and I go to our room and get our stuff situated. 

-Once we're done, we go to the living room and see everyone spread throughout the room, chatting amongst themselves. 

-"Hey guys, why is this pile of blank paper on the tv? Did someone put it here?" Hobi asks.

-"I saw that earlier too. It was there when we walked in." Taehyung says.

-"There are the children!" Namjoon says as he notices me and Jungkook standing in the doorway.

-"We may be the youngest, but we're not children. Thank you very much." Jungkook rolls his eyes. 

-"What's that paper on the table say?" Jin asks.

-Namjoon takes the paper and starts reading it aloud.

-"One night in 1983, 8 friends stayed in this very house for a weekend. They played a game none other than Truth or Dare. The game quickly got out of hand and all but one of them died. The spirit that killed them still haunts this house and forces renters to play the dangerous game that killed those kids." 

-"Woah." Jimin says, shocked.

-"Whoever owns this house puts a lot of effort into making it creepy, huh?" Jin laughs

-"Are we sure it's fake?" Hobi asks, nervously.

-"Don't worry yourself, Hobi. We came her for a fun time." Taehyung says.

-"So what do we do now?" I ask

-"I have an idea." Yoongi says quietly from the corner of the room.

-"Woah dude. You're so quiet, I didn't even know you were over there." Taehyung says

-"I know right, he's like a vampire." Jimin says and we all laugh

-Yoongi comes out of the corner and sits down on a chair.

-"We should play Truth or Dare." he says with a smirk

-Suddenly, the old clock against the wall chimes and them randomly starts ticking, slowly. 

-"That was weird." Namjoon says

-"That was good, Yoongi. How did you do it?" Jungkook asks

-"I didn't do anything." he shrugs

-"Sure you didn't." Jin punches him in the shoulder. 

-All of the sudden, I start feeling light-headed.