I'm Sorry Part 2 (Platonic Roceit/Romantic Demus)

3rd person pov

It's been a week since Remus found out I like him and Roman has been helping me trying to get him to like me back.

-Why are we doing this- Janus asked while wearing skinny jeans and a shirt that showed his belly button (not a crop top) -So my brother can see how your body looks and get flustered- Roman replied -Are you sure he will like me after this- Janus asked while biting in thumb nervously.

-Yes and why are you worried- Roman asked confused - I just think I'm not good enough for him I mean I'm a snake who is insecure basically about everything about myself while he actaully protects me and the others when we are hurt- Janus replied getting sadder.

Roman hugs Janus and starts petting his hair so Janus won't have a panic attack. -I'm sure he likes you back-Roman replied while smiling and looking at Janus. -Really- asked Janus -Yes have you seen like way he looks at you and whenever he talks about you he has sparkle in his eyes so I'm pretty sure he likes you. I mean he literally winked at you when he found out you liked him-Roman said.

Roman hugged Janus again and he said I hope it goes well and text me all the details. Ok Janus replied while chuckling.

With Janus and Remus

Janus was walking towards Remus's room nervously. He knocked at the door and waited until Remus opened the door.

Remus opened the door and looked at Janus up and down. -Well well look what we have here-he said seductively. Janus blushed and hid his face in his hands and Remus took his hands off and made Janus look at him. He asked -Why are wearing this- Janus looked at him nervously and asked -You don't like it- while bitting his thumb again.

Remus replied -I do but I don't want you to wear things that make you uncomfortable just to get me flustered- Remus wrapped his arms around Janus's waist and said -I know you like me and I know that you and Roman were talking about me- and Janus neversouly asked -Y..you do and you're not mad.

Remus hugged him and patting his head and said -Why would I hate somebody that I'm in love with- Janus blushed and looked up at him -You love me-. Remus nodded and held unto his waist a little tighter while Janus wraps his arms around his neck. They both looked at each other's eyes and leaned in and they both started passionately making out.

Remus grabs Janus by his thighs and Janus jumps and wraps his legs around waist. Remus gently put him down on his bed and started to kiss Janus all over his body and went back to his neck and started to make hickies. They both looked at each other while leaning in to kiss again. Remus grabs Janus again and puts him next to him while putting the blanket on top of them. He turned off the light but kept him lamp on. He looked at Janus again while Janus was falling asleep. He wraps his arms around his waist and kissed him on the forehead and fell asleep.

3rd person pov

Roman sneakily went to Remus's room and saw them sleeping while holding each other and took many pictures and showed them to Virgil because prinxiety ships demus so bad.