Freckles (Prinxiety)

Roman was going towards Virgil's room to hangout. Virgil had just woken up and he didn't have makeup on or his regular outfit.

(Virgil Pov) I had just woken up by hearing a knock on my door. "Who's there," I asked. "It's me Roman." "What do you want ," I asked and he replied "To hangout." I opened the door and the first thing he says is "OH MY GOD YOU HAVE FRECKLES."

(Roman Pov) When Virgil opened the door the first thing I noticed that he had freckles and I yell "OH MY GOD YOU HAVE FRECKLES." He blushed and was about to go back to his room to try and put makeup on. I pulled him to the living room and he asked "Why did you just pull me here" I replied back "Like I said to hangout". We put on Mulan and during the movie I kept looking at him. I have liked for awhile now and I've been wanting to tell him. "Virgil," I asked nervously "Yeah," he replied " I like you more than a friend."

(Virgil Pov) Roman just told me he liked me. I started to cry because I also like him but I don't think I deserve him. "Why are you crying," he asked and I said "I like you too but why do like me ." "You can like a princess or prince but me a fuck up." He looked at me and said "I don't want a princess or prince I want you because you are perfect to me and nobody else." After calming down i told him I liked him back and he kissed me and I instantly kissed him back. For the rest of the day we just cuddled and slept with me in his strong arms.