Hoenn Once Again

"Are you sure it's Hoenn you want to go to?" Iris asked as we walked out of the house to meet our friend Cilan and his brothers Chili and Cress.
I blushed. Let me just verify what happened here: I visited Hoenn once before and got my Sceptile as Treeko and Swampert as Mudkip.
When I was there, I met the champion Steven Stone.
He is this type of funny/serious person. He cares about the ones who are in trouble and we traveled together for a good distance before parting ways. After that meeting, I developed a teeny tiny little crush on him.
He was about a year or two older than me but I didn't care. As a bonus, I saved his butt so many times that I couldn't keep track of them.
"I know I want to go to Hoenn," I urged, "Tabitha and Maxie are still on this whole Groudon case and so is Archie and Team Aqua."
Iris knew that this wasn't the only reason I wanted to visit Hoenn but she didn't say anything about it.
Cilan was in his front yard with Pansage by his side while he watched his brothers, Chili and Cress, battle each other. Pansear landed an Ember on Panpour but it didn't have a big effect on its opponent.
"It will be better if you use a grass move on Panpour you know," I called out.
"Right! Use Solar Beam!" Chili yelled.
Pansear leapt up and opened his mouth wide, releasing a big beam of energy. Panpour gasped and fell to the ground.
"Oh no!" Cress whined.
"Thanks..." Chili's eyes widened when he saw me and Iris, "Amy? Iris? You came back!!!!"
He hugged me hard and Cress smiled, hugging me as well. Cilan just stood up shakily as if he didn't know what hit him, slowly, he lunged at us ferociously and hugged us twice the strength of his brothers.
"I thought you'd never come back...two years," he whimpered, crying in my shoulder.
"I'd never leave my region behind, Cilan, not even you," I smiled, "it also looks like Emolga misses Pansage."
Pansage and Emolga were bouncing around, hugging each other and sometimes, they'd go to Haxorus and jump around him like they were saying hey! Come play with us! Not like we're forcing you or anything! Ha-ha!
He blasted them with Dragon Pulse and they smashed into Pansear and Panpour.
"Haxorus! They were just joking!!!" Iris frowned.
He looked down shamefully and I have him a good pat on the back. Emolga wobbled over to me and I picked her up.
"So where to?" Cilan asked.
"How did you know I was going somewhere?" I said.
"Because I know you two love to explore...almost unlike you to not tell me where you're going next," he shrugged.
"Well we want to go to Hoenn and see Brendan and May again," Iris told him.
"Can I come?" He asked.
"If you want to then that's alright," I said.
He yelled in victory, throwing a punch in the air and squeezing the two of us hard.
"Yes! Yes! Yes!" He shouted, "I won't let you down! Me and Pansage will be great help to you, I promise!"
"I know that," Iris told him.
"See guys? It's going to be just us...the Unovian Trio like we always used to be," I sighed happily wrapping my arms around their shoulders.
"Good times," Cilan agreed.
The next day, mom said goodbye to me painfully and I promised her that I'd be back before she says 'Unova'. We leapt onto the train and it took us to the Pokémon World Tournament.
I remember when the three competed here. I came third and Iris came second. It was a good try before I decided to be the strongest in the world.
And I did become what I wanted to be. So we went past the stadium and took another train for the airport.
Hoenn here we come. I knew that the only way there was to get to Anistar in Kalos. At least there, we'll get a straight forward flight to Hoenn instead of taking multiple flights.
It was for the best since Haxorus pukes whenever he's in an enclosed area for a long time.
After we hopped off our five day train trip, we found ourselves in Lumiose city. Maybe if I am lucky, I'll meet Clement and Bonnie. They were my first friends here in Kalos.
Somehow, a memory rushed to my head when me, Clement, Bonnie, Iris and Korrina ate way too much pudding that Korrina threw up. It was the funniest and grossest moment I have shared here.
We didn't meet Clement or Bonnie but I did see:
"PROFESSOR!!!!!"
Professor Sycamore looked up from his Pokédex computer and broke out in a huge smile when he saw me running up to him. I know it's weird to hug someone that isn't even related to you but after all this time of not seeing him, I deserve a hug.
"Whoa there! Hey, Amynator!" He chuckled, miraculously accepting my hug, "how's it going? Emolga is looking healthy too!"
I liked it when he called me Amynator. Iris giggled when he rubbed his waist as he recovered from my bone breaking hug.
"Emo-Emolga!" Emolga said, flying around Professor Sycamore like crazy.
"So what are you doing here anyways?" He asked.
"We wanna get to Hoenn since Groudon and Kyogre are still loose," I admitted.
"Anistar is a few miles from here...but Garchomp can give you a ride," he flung his Pokeball through the air and Garchomp came out of it.
Cilan admired Garchomp for a few moments before it grabbed Cilan with powerful jaws and flung him into its back. Iris yelped as he did the same with her and I leapt on before he can take off without me.
Anistar was where I met Olympia and she was a little bit of a Challenge. I took her down with Frogadier and Emolga but I had to admit, it was a little difficult to pull off.
It was a miracle when we found a plane for Hoenn right at that moment. It was leaving in a few minutes so we basically shot through the security check to catch it.
Haxorus slammed his tail on the Pokeball and he turned into wavy rays of red light as he popped into his Pokeball. Lucky too because 1: he wouldn't fit in the door and 2: the plane was already preparing to take off.
"Hey Cilan?" I began, "thanks for coming."
"I'd never let you guys go again," he smiled feebly.
It was almost hours before we arrived in Hoenn. Emolga, Pansage and Haxorus ran through the familiar town of Littleroot as we walked through the streets.
This is going to be an amazing start for a new adventure.