Have You Seen Rayquaza?!

Ralts kept glowing until he transformed to a brand new Kirlia. I was watching and Emolga glided down onto my shoulder, watching intently as well.
"That was an unexpected turn of events," Cilan smiled.
"You've got this Wally!" Iris shouted, punching a fist through the air.
"No," Wally muttered, "I don't think Ralts—I mean Kirlia—can battle."
"We'll do it again sometime maybe," I shrugged, "Now off to visit Lavaridge!"
"Why Lavaridge?" Steven called.
"Steven please," I told him sarcastically, "I've been whooping around Dynamaxed and Gigantamaxed Pokémon in Galar...surely I know where I'm going, right?"
Just as I said that, I body slammed a tree. Oops.
"Ow...forget what I said, I have no idea where I'm going," I moaned.
"It's okay," Steven slipped an arm around my shoulder and guided me around the forest, "I can help you."
My face got red all over and I tried to hide it by fake coughing. He seemed to notice and smirked. Calm your nerves Amy, it's alright, I told myself, it's just Steven.
Note to self: tell subconscious to give pep talk that does not increase heart rate.
"Steven, remember that talk we had about that guy I liked?" I asked.
"Yes."
"Well, Steven that guy is—" I paused for a minute.
Come on now, don't be weird about it...
say it loud and clear...just say it and if he's a true friend, he won't be weird about it.
"That guy is..."
"I'm listening," he whispered.
Since we were far ahead from the others, I thought I had a little peace and quiet but my subconscious made me drag Steven into the forest deeper and when we came to a stop, I finally mustered what I was trying to say in whisper like this: "Steven, that guy is you."
Before he can react, I hugged him fiercely and he slowly recovered from his shock, hugging me back.
For the first time since Galar, I finally felt weak. It's been a while since I felt so embarrassed.
"I understand if you don't like it or if you think I'm weird...it's okay now, I accepted it," I muttered in his shoulders, near tears.
"Amy, I...I don't feel weird about it."
If you felt shock before, then you won't even picture the shock that washed over me right then and there. I almost got a heart attack and a bonus of a stutter combo X5.
"Really?"
"Yes...I completely understand," he said calmly, "Amy, I travelled all over Hoenn and saw so many girls...but none of them were like you. I think—"
He started to chuckle a little "—I think I might have a few feelings for you myself!"
I blushed hysterically and we hugged for a good three minutes before we heard the others come near us.
"Steven...let's promise not to tell the others about this moment we had okay?"
Emolga found us first and glided onto Steven's released Aggron. Then, Cilan and Iris followed by Wally found us too and we started to walk again.
I looked over a the forests on the hills and noticed a small town. The town of Lavaridge. Lavaridge was amazing...and another version of a frying pan that was on the stove for more than three hours.
It was so hot, Cilan had to take of his vest and put it on his shoulder, leaving him in the classic white shirt and green bow tie. As usual he is Mr. Classy.
Steven didn't mind the heat but he did take off his jacket after a while. As vulnerable as we are, everybody has a weakness.
I yanked his tie off and said, "Take the dang thing off, it's an oven here."
He smiled at me softly. I knew he was the Master I'd panic inside about because there was no way a steely dude wearing cuffs and rings like a gangster can survive heat like that.
Back at the Pokémon School when I was eight, my teacher always told us future trainers that Steel Types are weak to Fire Type Moves. The heat in Lavaridge proves it believe me.
Wally almost fell unconscious due to the lack of water around that place so Iris and me had to carry him towards the shade of the Gym.
"I just need to—" the Gym door burst open, making Wally scramble in his sentence, "—RELAX!"
Team Magma were running through the streets, pushing through people as a professor chased them, waving his arms around and yelling at them insults. Oh boy, here we go again.
"Is that—?" I asked.
"Tabitha," Iris growled, "Man I hate that guy."
"I hate team Magma so much...urgh, just wanna make me punch that Tabitha right into the belly!"
Quick authors' note:
We chose the fat Tabitha just to make it hilarious