Comfort the Baby (smut and fluff)

Authors note:
Hello! I decided to come back and write a long one. This has a lot of DDLG it it, a lot of praise kink, but also a lot of fluff. Also, would you like a second part that's aftercare? I have a bunch of experience in a relationship like this, so it's quite detailed. I hope you like it! (:
___________________________

Brett's POV

God why does this day have to be against me. Nothing is working and no one is replying to me about this issue. Apparently the new apparel should be up soon to sell, but no one had sent me an email to notify me about this. So I have no idea when it's supposed to launch. I found out from the story they sent out on instagram. I wish the communication could be better.

I step away from my desk and check the time on my phone, it's already 8:00 pm. I've been working for hours without a break, and I can't take it anymore. Suddenly I feel hot tears form in my eyes, the stress from this week flowing out of me onto my cheeks. I feel like I'm choking as the sobs shake my body.

When I stumble out on my office I hear Eddy practicing his Sibelius concerto. He doesn't notice my presence as I listen to him, his body rocks and hands elegantly work on the fingerboard. It calms me slightly to see my daddy focused on something so beautiful. When he looks up to his music he notices me in the corner of his eye, standing in frame of the door.

"Hello, how's work going?" He asks curiously.

I start sobbing again. I didn't want to burden him today, as it's his day off. He's been working a lot lately.
My face ends up in my hands to hide the shame. Eddy quickly puts his violin down and comes over to hug me.

"What's wrong baby?" He asks in a concerned but soft tone.

"Works been stressful without you daddy, and I didn't want to get your help..." I confess with tears staining his shirt. He rubs my upper back and kisses my neck lovingly.

"Princess you can always come to me when you have a problem, whether it's work related or not." Eddy takes me out of his embrace to wipe away my tears, then looks me in the eyes.

"You're too little to do such big jobs like that right now, do you want me to cuddle you baby?" I blush at the kind words and hug him again.

"Yes pwease Daddy" He coos and picks me up as I wrap my legs around him.

"You're such a good baby boy for daddy." My Daddy hums when we enter our bedroom.

He sets me down on the edge of the bed and lays down with his arms out. I snuggle up to his chest and breathe in the scent, I hum and give him a kiss as he wraps his arms around me. He's always been so kind and caring to me.

"I love you so much princess. You're such a hard worker, an amazing musician, and an incredibly cute little baby." He pets my hair and squeezes me tight.

"I liked your interpretation of the last phrase you played when I was there, it felt hauntingly beautiful." He smiles and gives me a kiss on the forehead.

"Not as beautiful as you, my love."

I stay there snuggling up to his chest, in pure bliss protected by my daddy. I start feeling my legs go numb so I squirm around and hum as it tingles. As I'm distracted by my cactus of a leg I feel something twitch against my belly. When I keep moving I feel it get hard, and it pokes at me.

Butterflies start moving in my tummy, and I start having waves of pleasure roll through me when I move my crotch against my daddy's leg.

"Are you getting needy baby? Do you want some relief?" He coos when he feels me hard and grinding against him.

"Ah, ahhh" I whine out in need for him to help me.

"Please use your words princess, consent is important." He says, his stern daddy voice showing through.

"Please touch me daddy!" I whine, desperate for any contact.

He sits me up on his lap and pets my hard bulge through my underwear.

"Wow you're so hard for daddy, princess. How pent up have you been?" He says while teasing my tip through my underwear.

"Give me mooreeee." I moan out in pleasure, but it's not enough. I need to feel his slim fingers work around my cock expertly, exactly how he knows I like it.

"Such a greedy baby" He smirks and gets the go ahead to take off the barrier between us. When he does it springs out and the pre cum drips down the tip.

"Oh look at that pretty little cock of yours, so desperate and pink for me."

He wraps his hand around my cock and starts pumping up and down. He then goes up to my head and starts playing with the slit, every pump stimulating it. He takes my pre cum and rubs it into my messy cock.

"Aren't you just throbbing, god you're so pretty like this darling. Sitting on top of me so vulnerable and desperate." He teases with his words, mixing praises with a condescending voice.

"Please, I want more than this. I want to be stretched my your big cock daddy!" My hips buck and rub against his hard on through his jeans.

"Alright princess, I'll use your little tight hole and pleasure you. Daddy had been waiting for this" he smirks as he takes off his jeans and boxers. He leans over to the bedside drawer to grab a condom and the lube.

"Baby, do you want to put on the condom? I know how much you like to feel daddy's hard cock in your hands." I nod and take the condom from him.

The condom rolls down his shaft, I almost drool at the sight of it. He then pops open the cap for the lube and puts onto my hand. I rub the lube on the tip first, then pump his cock to slick up the rest. I keep pumping and I feel it throb and twitch in my hands, I love how hard it is.

"Do you want me to prepare you princess? Or are you stretched already?" He asks as I stroke him.

I pause and a blush sweeps across my face, breaking eye contact. "I already... fingered myself this morning, but I couldn't finish since I had to go on a call.

"Aw poor baby, that's why you're so pent up. Well let me fix that..." he smirks mischievously.

He positions me so he can lube me up enough to fuck me. He slips a finger in, and I moan out of shock.

"Your noises are so pretty, I'm so happy that I can fuck them out of you." He continues pumping his fingers until I'm fully lubed.

His huge cock lines up to my hole and starts to slowly press in, his head is barely in and I can already see stars. He pushes his cock into me slowly, and it stimulates my g spot.

"Ah! Daddy that feels good!" I moan out of pleasure

"Oh princess I'll fuck that spot until you cum. Hard." His voice is stern and drenched with lust.

His cock thrusts into my spot hard and fast, sending large waves of pleasure all throughout my body. I can feel him stretch and fill me up past my limit, and it feels so... so good. Moans and grunts fill the air, my climax coming closer and closer with every thrust.

"I'm gonna cum Daddy!" I practically scream

His thrusts become erratic and harder. The pleasure that's building inside of me feels like it's going to tear me apart. Eddy grabs ahold of my cock and starts pumping, and rubbing at my slit every time he comes up. This is what sends me to my overwhelming pleasure. Hot cum shoots out of my cock and covers my daddy's chest. Every spurt feels like going over the edge all over again. I feel my Daddy cum into the condom, as his cock throbs and twitches in my hole.

"Oh god princess" he thrusts into me one last time, milking all the pleasure out of me.
" you're so beautiful all fucked out like that."

My eyes are heavy and fuzzy, unable to focus. Daddy takes his cock out of me and throws the condom in the trash. He hugs me, getting cum all over my chest.

"Ew daddy that's gross!" I giggle.

"It's okay princess, I'll clean it up" he dips his finger in it and tastes it playfully.

1473 words