1/10

- ᴄᴀʟʟs ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ

You'd been studying in his dorm when he came back from practice. Of course, you would've greeted him and acknowledged him but you couldn't let your boyfriend distract you from the cramming session you'd committed yourself to for two hours now.

There were so many times where you could've stepped out of the chair to take three steps back and fallen back onto the bed that was full of the mans scent but you restrained yourself amazingly. So you knew you couldn't let his entrance distract you now.

He, also took note of this and he surprisingly didn't say anything. He saw you, carried his bag in and locked the door behind him, without a word. You were a little shocked and you almost stopped writing but you recomposed yourself. He dropped the bag beside his bed gently as to not cause any disruptions for you and damn it was hard to not turn around and leap on him because of how sweet he was. It was the smallest act, he probably didn't even realise how much it meant to you but you were still so glad to have him.

It made you realise how lucky you were. You heard the bed sheets moving slightly and you knew he had taken a seat on the bed, he breathed out a long sigh. You knew he was tired because normally, he'd be right next to you as he began sweet-talking in your ear. He would usually kiss your neck and your wrist as your head was leaning on it or he'd even go as far as nibbling it a little just so he could have the satisfaction of getting your attention.

The books were all over each other in front of you, papers were piling on each other filled with notes from your own hands and from other students who were kind enough to lend them to you, they knew how much you suffered in class and took pity on you. Luckily for you, you took advantage of their pity to gain their notes.

You had a test on social studies tomorrow and the thought of sitting in that class for an hour, head down with a pen in hand just sounded exhausting; like a complete waste of time. Rin knew how much you hated this but beyond that, he knew how much you needed those good results too.

You heard the bed again and the cramps in your wrist caused a scowl to come across your face, the pain in your wrist and the indent of the pen in your finger made you frown as your back was in pain too and it distracted you from the maroon-haired male that had approached you from behind.

He'd been looking down at the work you were doing from behind your chair and just when you were about to reach the peak of your 'I can't do this anymore' you felt him dip down, scaring you before you froze at his words.

"Don't work too hard, cutie."

You would've answered in a normal or nonchalant way if it wasn't for that cute term of endearment he called you. It wasn't like, 'babe,' or 'hot stuff,' like the things he always called you. He spoke with a soft voice, evidence that he was tired was all too clear and he was without his guard, completely soft and without worries around you, you adored it.

He expected you to rebuttal with something fast and witty, frowning defiantly as you boasted about how hard you were working and how you were sure it would pay off so he didn't expect you to turn around with tears in your eyes and a huge frown, lifting your wrist in a way that you'd hold it up as a result of an injury. He frowned though his eyes were shining when he leaned down next to you, almost tempted to laugh at the face you made, "Rin~... my hand.. hurts.."

He acknowledged your pink cheeks and smiled, his pointy teeth making an appearance as he grabbed you wrist and pulled it gently to his lips, kissing your skin slowly whilst never taking his ruby eyes off of you. He was so sweet and adorable that you could help show him your finger too, "And.. here.." He chuckled and kissed your finger too, even going as far as kissing the next finger and the next.

"You're such a cutie.." He couldn't help muttering under his breath when you brought your hand back to yourself and he didn't see the way your lips pulled upwards instantly, you almost lost your composure and leapt on him before he stood again, "Come on babe, let's take a shower then I'll help you finish your studying."