6/10

- ᴍᴏᴛɪᴠᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜɪᴍ sᴡɪᴍ

After school practices were probably Rin's favourite after school activities. Besides going on dates with you, but he still liked this better - sort of. Usually it was only you but today was the day Haru and himself had set up the joined swim practice. The Iwatobi swim club would soon be joining Rin and his team mates at his school and he had to make sure no one would slack off just because they were having visitors.

He still had to show Haru who was better and what better way to do it then to have his own adorable girlfriend cheering him on?

He'd been stretching by the side of the pool after leaving the changing rooms. Ai followed closely when Momo had sped past him to eagerly stretch as the captain sighed, "Momo, what're you a child? Don't run around the damn pool." Rin brought a hand to his red locks and breathed out in exasperation when Momo obeyed, appearing innocent and cheeky.

"Yes, Captain!"

Ai neared the first year and Rin minded his business until he heard Momo, "Hey, Ai, you think Gou is gonna come to? I wanna show her my awesome backstroke!"

"That's my sister you're talking about!"

"Brother~!"

Rin stilled and furrowed his brow as his sister yelled for him so suddenly as he watched her leap towards him, the swim team behind her as they all had their eyes on whatever had caught their interest.

"Hey, Haru," Rin acknowledged his friend and then greeted the other boys too before nodding towards the changing rooms, "We're ready to get started, you guys can go change." He was already wearing his tight swim shorts and no shirt when the boys left and then he finally realised the lack of someone greeting him with a kiss rather than a 'hello.'

"Gou, where's.. where's [Name]?" His hand lifted to meet with the necklace you'd bought him a while ago, twisting it in his fingers.

She'd been drooling over the shirtless males as her face grew pink, snapping out of it just as Rin caught her and before he could scold her for being so obvious and weird, she answered, "She was on after school clean-up duty, I insisted on helping her but she was stubborn she could do it on her own and meet us here."

Gou's expression turned almost teasing as she stared at her older brother adorning the same coloured hair as herself, "Sorry~"

She smiled but her lips dropped when a familiar boy almost had her leaping in her spot, "Gou! You're so cute today, not that you aren't any other time i see you, or even when I don't see you!"

Momo's bright, golden eyes were trained on the girl as she smiled nervously, eager to get away before her brother got even more crankier as his girlfriend; whom he was expecting the first to be there, wasn't and when his kouhai thought it would be okay to flirt with his little sister.

"Momo, get in the pool! 10 laps!"

And instead of getting a surprised yet saddened reply, like he wanted, Rin received an eager salute, "Yes sir, Captain!"

He dived in and Rin stood by as Haru came out, Makoto trailing behind and Nagisa skipping as Rei followed close behind. The four looked at the pool again, adoring the size and just as Rin opened his mouth, Haru had already dived in without a word, "Ha-Haru!"

He didn't listened and he let himself be consumed by the clear water as Rin muttered obscenities under his breath, Sousuke showing up behind him as he had calmly guiding himself in one of the spare lanes in the water as a pre workout.