Introduction

Welcome! Welcome my beloved readers to my second Xicheng book! For those who doesn't know my first book it is called 'The Gentle Cloud and the Grumpy Lotus'. Feel free to read it!

I am going to explain the story here

Jiang Cheng ran away from his family due to some complications ,that will be revealed throughout the story, and changed his surname to 'Fan'.

The Jiang Company stands up with the other Company, The Jin, Nie, Lan and Wen company, in the five most famous and richest companies throughout their country.

Lan Xichen is the current CEO of the Lan Company who is known as the Company who makes the most wonderful music instruments which became famous after two years of them starting.

Jiang Cheng, on the other hand, as i mentioned earlier is a runaway from the Jiang family, is the most famous author of their country and is also known worldwide and entitled as one of the 'Five great writers of Generation Z'. He is famous for his novel 'The Little girl in the Hallway of Building X' (This is mine and i'm still halfway of creating it. Wahaha!) And some of his poetries.

And to make his life the way he likes it, he also work on a cafe that Nie Huaisang (Who is also a runaway) runs. So you can all guess, Lan Xichen met Jiang Cheng there.

Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng became close and then became friends thanks to three lost ducklings. So you can guess that they developed feelings for each other and such and we all know Jiang Cheng, he's a grumpy man that can't express his feelings well. So instead of confessing, he wrote a book about his feelings for Lan Xichen and entitled it 'Dear Diary".

And so you all got the important informations of the story, the rest will ge revealed in the chapters.

Happy reading everyone!