Chapter 3

Warning: Bromance. And also, if you have a question regarding the relationship between NHS and JC just comment it down and i will make a chapter answering your questions since there will be probably some info that i wouldn't be able to put wether i forgot or i didn't notice or it's intetional.

-----------

"NIE HUAISANG!" Jiang Cheng shouted and knocked open the door to Nie Huaisang's room and saw the Nie on the floor, drawing something.

"Wanyin, please knock. KNOCK!" Nie Huaisang sighed and Jiang Cheng ran up to him after closing the door.

"I don't care. Anyways, Huaisang! My publisher house wants me to find someone to draw the cover of my new book!" Jiang Cheng looked at him with bright eyes and Nie Huaisang knew what he needs.

"Too bad. All of your book's cover is my art. Ha!" Nie Huaisang proudly huffed and Jiang Cheng's jaw dropped before sitting next to Nie Huaisang.

"You were the artist? No wonder they all looked like shit." Jiang Cheng snickered and Nie Huaisang threw him his eraser.

"Shut up. Or else i'm not submitting this drawing to be your book cover." He said and Jiang Cheng lightly chuckled.

"Thanks Huaisang. But seriously, you were my book cover artist? Damn, i love you bro." Jiang Cheng smiled as Nie Huaisang laughed.

"I just don't want your books to get an ugly shit ass cover. The author is already ugly. Hahaha!" Jiang Cheng gasped and threw a pillow at Nie Huaisang.

"Whatever. I'm going to do my work so shut up." He said and pulled out his laptop and started typing.

"As to what i heard, you're going to create poems about sadness, aye?" Nie Huaisang asked and Jiang Cheng nodded. The Nie sat next to his friend and pushed him so that he can read the poems that he made.

"What the hell?!" Jiang Cheng exclaimed but the Nie just stared at the screen.

'-The world

Standing in a world full of lies
I have asked to many whys.

Was replied with the cricket's song
Proving that the night is going to be long.

As the ray of the moon shone
I stand, still, so alone.

My life is draining
My voice is fading.

But in this world i'm standing
There's nothing to do but continue lying.'

"Too deep." He sighed as he stood and went back drawing. Jiang Cheng grunted and returned to his laptop.

"Yeah. But i'm working for two books. One is this poem thingy. The other is a novel."

"Which of those books am i going to make the covers for again?" Jiang Cheng almosy threw the gadget to his friend.

"You don't know?!"

"Nuh uh."

"Ugh. I'm going to ask tomorrow. Ugly bitch." Jiang Cheng said.

"Says the one who looks like Valak from The Conjuring." Nie Huaisang rolled his eyes.

"Watcha say, Captain of the Green Praying Mantis, Jack the Ripper, from Black Clover?" Jiang Cheng retorted back.

"You're on to speak, dog that killed Sheila from Akame ga kill." NHS

"What's your problem, Chuckie?" JC

"Your ugliness, twin of Pennywise. What's your problem?" NHS