Chapter 4

Imma cut off the slacks and make xicheng interactions now. Haha

Note: Please read the ending note of this chapter.
-----

It was a normal day at the HuaCheng cafe. Nie Huaisang and Jiang Cheng were busy serving their customers with their different orders. But even in this moment, Jiang Cheng was still worrying for his missing diary. Who would have stole it and what do they need of it?

Do they need a notebook for school but was short on money so they decided to just snatch his diary? Hopefully no. Or maybe they needed it to murder someone? I mean, Jiang Cheng once did beat up a guy with a notebook.

He felt something hard hit his head and turned around to see Nie Huaisang. "Ouch! What was that for?!" He asked his friend and the Nie scoffed.

"Stop zoning out and help me with the customers. Go on, a order of chicken fillet and fries have come up." The Nie said before leaving the Jiang to do his work.

"Stupid guy and his hand fans. Go back to your darling Mo Xuanyu, you nasty bitch." He whispered, talking shit about his friend behind his back because let's not lie and agree to the fact that we all talk shits about our friends behind their backs.

"For customer xxx." He called out and a woman approached him and took her order and went back to her table. Not soon after that, a new customer entered and Jiang Cheng greeted them.

"Welcome to HuaiCheng Café! What can we get for you?" He asked the new customer and thanked heavens that his hair is down with braids hanging so his face could not be recognize by someone who probably knows him and to someone who awfully knows him.

"I would like a cup of black coffee with choco banana crepes." Lan Xichen smiled at him and Jiang Cheng pushed the keyboard of the counter to register his orders.

"Woah, Mister Lan. I never thought that you would be one who eats sweets. I mean, Lan Zhan only eats grass." Wei Wuxian chirps behind him and by 'grass' he meant green vegetables.

"Ahaha, yes. Jingyi introduced them to me and i found liking to it. What would you like Mister Wei? My treat." And as Jiang Cheng expected, his former adoptive brother ordered pasta and requested it to be dumped by lots and lots of spices. The two company owners took a seat near the window and started tp talk, Jiang Cheng assumed it to be company matters, but nooooooo. They were talking about him and Nie Huaisang.

"Jiang Cheng's name is Jiang 'Wanying' though. That guy's name is WanEng and it's superrrrrrrr far from the name of Jiang Cheng. And also, Nie Huaisang never had such a long hair." Wei Wuxian stated.

"I know, but the similarities." Lan Xichen said and peeked at the purple notebook that he has in his bag.

"I know you think that this is some sort of coincidence, but Jiang Cheng hates people more than anyone else. It's impossible that he's gonna work as a cafe waiter. Especially a NICE and KIND one." It took Jiang Cheng everything he had to not slam the tray that he was holding on Wei Wuxian's head when he handed them their orders.

"Fuck you, Wei Wuxian." The Wei sneezed and somehow hit his head on the table and the Jiang smirked. "Serves you right." He whispered again and he returned to the counter and cleaned it. Not long after he started to wipe the counter, Lan Xichen approached him. He immediately smiled at the man.

"Yes, sir? Is there anything i can do for you?" He asked and Lan Xichen returned the smile.

"Remember the three kids that strayed in your cafe?" Lan Xichen asked and Jiang Cheng replied with a 'Yes'. Well, one of them is his nephew so of course he'll remember.