Chapter 2

The three teenagers stayed at the cafe till dark which didn't bother Jiang Cheng and Nie Huaisang. Well, their constant shoutings here and there does bother them but other than that all is cool.

"Wanyin!" Nie Huaisang called out and Jiang Cheng turned to look at him. He signalled him to come closer and he approacged Nie Huaisang who was standing a little far from the window.

"What is it?" Jiang Cheng asked and Nie Huaisang pointed at the streets. Jiang Cheng raised an eyebrow searching for what the Nie is pointing at until his gaze landed on a face that he doesn't wanna see the most. Faces that both of them doesn't wanna see the most.

"Shit." They both said under their breath and both went their seperate ways.

Jiang Cheng undid his hair(the same one on the book's cover) and spread some of it on his face. Nie Huaisang proceeded to tie his in a short ponytail along with his front bangs.

Suddenly, the bell on the door rang rather harshly and they can guess that they have arrived.

"RuLan!" A voice yelled which was followed by another one.

"A-yuan!" Jiang Cheng's eyebrows furrowed in sadness and anger when he heard this voice.

He sighed when he realized that one of the three teenagers were related to that 'man'.

"JingYi!" A soft, gentle voice like a drop of water rang on his ears as he immediately swung his head to know who owned the voice. He was met with a man with long brown hair and black suit that fitted him so much. His eyes glistened with worry shone and his hands reaching for 'Jingyi' looks soft and warm.

Who is this man? Why is that the world seemed to slow down when he landed his gaze on him? It's like everything else blurred and his only clear vision was the man.

'Smack!'

Jiang Cheng felt his head get hit with something hard and turned around to see Nie Huaisang holding a plastic plate.

"What the hell was that for?!" He yelled which was heard by the group of crazy rich people on the corner.

"You were spacing out."

"It ain't a reason for you to hit me though!"

"Oh shush. C'mon, let's start closing." Jiang Cheng's eyes twitched as Nie Huaisang walked away with sass.

Jiang Cheng 'hmp'ed before grabbing a wet clothe rag.

He started to wipe the tables until he was disturbed by a man.

"Jiang Cheng?" Jiang Cheng's eyes squinted but turned around nevertheless seemingly since it was obvious that the man was calling to him.

"I'm sorry sir, but i am not Jiang Cheng." He bowed and looked at the man infront of him. He was wearing a black suit with red straps and his hair gracefully slicked back and a pair red piercing and red tie. Ah yes. This man's face matured. But Jiang Cheng, being the smart being he is, knows that the personality of this man didn't change.

"Oh. Is that so? Ahaha! Gracious i'm sorry. I mistook you as my brother." He laughed and Jiang Cheng secretely gritted his teeth. 'He has the guts to call me his brother huh.'

"Anyways, I'm Wei Wuxian. Thank you for taking care of those three over there. We really appreciate it." Wei Wuxian thanked and bowed slightly.

"Uh no it's ok. It is part of our job to take care of customers." Jiang Cheng said and looked for Nie Huaisang who was nowhere to be seen. 'Where the hell did that little slut go huh? '