Nagisa x Karma

▫▫▪One-Shot# 24▪▫▫

--------------------

▶▶3 times Karma was on top and 1 time he was actually not.◀◀

Pairing: Nagisa Shiota x Uke!Karma Akabane

Contains: a jelly Nagisa and smut.

-----------------------------

1.

If there's anything much more concerning and frightening than having a legendary assassin as your teacher, for the Class 3-E, that would be knowing the results of their exams. Especially when a bet against the Class A is on the line.

It was worrisome for everyone. Except for a certain redhead.

"Alright, everyone! I would like to congratulate everyone for having remarkable grades!" Koro-sensei said with a huge, excited grin on his face. He placed the envelopes with his students' grades inside it, one by one, on their desks.

"I got to say, you have all improved! Sensei is so proud!" Koro-sensei went back in front and watched as his students opened their envelopes. And a collective sighs of relief and hollers of joy was heard throughout the classroom making him smile in satisfaction.

A student's happiness and success is a teacher's happiness and success as well.

In a certain desk, however, there sat a nonchalant redhead. The blue-haired on approached him with a smile,

"How did you go, Karma?"

Then a blonde girl snatched the envelope that was on the redhead's desk and opened it with some of their classmates looking at it as well.

"Eh?! Dude! You've got 100 in almost every subject!" Maehara exclaimed.

"Yeah, even math." Rio added.

"Well, what can we expect? Karma-kun's always the top of almost everything." Kayano smiled.

Nagisa glanced at the redhead who only looked away with a blush making the bluenette smirk.

--
2.

Having an assassin as a teacher had piqued on the class' interest and they managed to persuade Karasuma-sensei to play an assassination game.

Their goal was to search for their military PE teacher all over the mountain and catch him. But if you were the one caught by him, you'll be out. Actually, it was quite an easy game if he wasn't a skilled bastard.

Only a few were left and that includes Karma and Nagisa. The bluenette hid behind the trees, observing Karasuma as he waited for the right time to attack. When the teacher looked away from his direction, he quickly ran to attack only for Karasuma to turn back and saw him. The black-haired man was about to catch him when red painted splattered all over his back.

"Caught ya," the redhead smirked as he jumped off from the tree, a toy sniper in his hand.

"Great job, Karma!" Nagisa congratulated, giving him a broad smile.