Terasaka x Adorable!Karma (Part 1)

▪▪▫Oneshot# 6 (Pt.1)▫▪▪

--------

▶▶Terasaka saves Karma from an obsessive admirer by pretending to be his boyfriend.◀◀

◼◻◻Ryoma Terasaka x Uke!Karma Akabane◻◻◼

▫▫▪Contains: A really shy and adorable Karma, a protective Terasaka. Fluff!▪▫▫

-----------

Ryoma Terasaka was walking down the steep mountain trail of E Class, an annoyed expression was on his face. He was annoyed because his friends have left him alone, for who knows whatever reason and headed home first. Terasaka really didn't mind being left alone, but they should've told him first!

"Those nutheads! I'll totally beat the crap out of 'em when I see 'em!" Terasaka said out loud as he held up a fist.

Once he reached the main campus, he suddenly heard a voice came.

"N-No, j-just let me go!" The biggest student of E class knitted his brows in confusion and curiosity as he followed the sound. Until he found himself at the back of a school building.

And what beholden him made his eyes widened. A red-head boy was struggling to break free from a strawberry blond's grasp. He could see the tears already dwelling in the corner of the red-head's mercury eyes. And in an instant, he recognized those two boys.

It was Karma Akabane and Gakushuu Asano, the two most smartest students of Kunugigaoka. And Terasaka has no idea why he just suddenly felt furious seeing Asano harassing the poor red-head.

"C'mon, I just want you to go out with me." Asano said, pinning the boy to the brick wall, his voice was strong.

Karma looked down, mumbling something incoherent as if he's trying to compose his sentence, "I-I... I-I..."

Narrowing his brows, Terasaka quickly marched towards the two boys, pushing Asano away and pulling the red-head to his chest.

"Don't you fucking dare touch him," Terasaka said, his voice dripping with venom.

Karma's eyes widened. He looked up and saw a big kid who was holding him tightly. A blush slowly creeping across his face,

"Stop meddling with other people's business!" Asano said with a glare. "Who the heck are you anyway?!"

Terasaka smirked, holding the smaller boy closer. "Who am I? I'm just his boyfriend."

Karma's eyes widened when he heard that from the stranger, he stared at Terasaka and he gave him a wink. And immediately, Karma knew what was going on.

"Y-Yeah... I-I can't go out with you, Asano-kun. I-I already have a boyfriend." Karma said, hugging Terasaka and snuggling his face on his cheeks to show the strawberry-blond.

"So, scram if you don't want me to beat you up." Terasaka said. Cursing, Asano left.

When the other left, Terasaka let go of the red-head as Karma blushed furiously.

"Th-Thank you f-for standing up for me..." Karma mumbled. Terasaka chuckled, gently grabbing the red-head's chin and lifted his head to stare at him.

"Don't mention it, babe~" He whispered seductively as fifty shades of bright red decorated Karma's beautiful face. "Anyway, I'm Ryoma."

"K-K-Karma..." The red-head stuttered. Terasaka wholeheartedly laughed at the red-head's shyness. He really didn't expect the boy to be this timid. He have always thought that Karma was some kind of confident and cocky genius who looks down on low people. But he was wrong. Absolutely, completely wrong.

"Wh-What's so funny?" Karma squeaked which Terasaka thought was absolutely adorable.

"You're cute." The boy said.

Karma could feel his heart palpitating as imaginary steam of embarrassment came out of his head. Why the heck is his heart going crazy over what this delinquent had said? He knew Terasaka. He's an E Class student and he is known to be a notorious delinquent.

"Anyway, I'll be heading off now." Terasaka let go of Karma's chin and he was about to walk off when Karma tugged his sleeve.

"W-Wait... C-Can we s-see each other again?" Karma asked, couldn't be able to look at the other.

Terasaka smirked, "Heh, sure. How about tomorrow, after school?"

Karma blinked and looked at Terasaka. He didn't thought that he would actually agree. Then a meek smile formed on his lips, blush still present.

"T-Tomorrow it is, then."

-----------------

(A/N)
Sorry if this is hella short. But there will be a second part to this.