Human!Koro-sensei x Karma

▪▪▫Oneshot# 4▫▪▪

--------

▶▶Karma ditched class and showed up late. Again. And Koro-sensei just needs to punish him. ◀◀

◼◻◻Koro-sensei(human) x Uke!Karma Akabane◻◻◼

▪▫▫Contains: A very horny human!Koro-sensei and a very passive Karma-chan. Shmutty-smut-smut!!▫▫▪

------------------------

Karma Akabane, E-class' most rebellious, cunning and smartest student, walked in the corridors of the old building. His hands was shoved in his pocket and was on the way to his classroom.

It was already the 5th period of the day. As usual, the red-head skipped his class and went off slacking somewhere. When he opened the door, it revealed their teacher, Koro-sensei who was teaching the class.

"Karma-kun. You're late. Again." Koro-sensei said, emphasizing the last word clearly, a smirk was plastered on his undeniably handsome face.

Koro-sensei, or most commonly known as the God of Death or 'The Reaper.' The legendary assassin who was just suddenly introduced as their new teacher. No one knew his real name, so they dubbed him as Koro-sensei, or 'unkillable teacher.'

"Erm yeah, sorry. Koro-sensei. Guess I haven't payed much attention to the time." The red-head said nonchalantly and with a shrug, he sauntered towards his seat at the back.

"And since you're late again, I won't let this slide anymore. Karma-kun, you'll be having a detention with me after classes." The professional assassin said before turning his back and went to continue with his class.

Karma shrugged again. But for some unknown reason, the thought of being alone with his teacher was quite appealing to him.

After a few hours, the last period ended and Koro-sensei dismissed them. Everyone then all got up and fixed all their stuff and began heading home which left Karma alone with his assassin teacher.

"Karma-kun, please come and sit here in the front." Koro-sensei said, beckoning the red-head who was sitting at the back to come to the front.

Grumbling, Karma stood up and followed his teacher. But then something way too fast happened that Karma himself couldn't even register. Before he could even reach the seat, Koro-sensei have already locked the door and closed the curtains and have already pinned the red-head to the blackboard.

"Wh-What the--?!" Karma's eyes were wide open. He was so fast. So fast that Karma could even barely have time to blink.

His teacher's face was merely an inch away from his, making the red-head flustered.

"Now, now, Karma-kun. Let sensei show you that being a tardy student leads to a punishment." Koro-sensei said, his lips forming into a smirk. Karma only dreaded what it is to come when a pair of warm lips collided on his own.

And due to surprise, his lips parted which Koro-sensei took as an opportunity to slide his tongue right in, already tasting every inch of the red-head's mouth. Karma's knees bucked as Koro-sensei forced a knee between his legs, parting them.

It took a few seconds before Karma realized what was happening. And for some odd, unknown reasons, he found himself kissing back, following his teacher's lead and trying to fight for the dominance. But unfortunately for him, Koro-sensei won which granted the assassin more access of his mouth.

The red-head moaned as the other began massaging their tongues together. It was a very feverish make out session. Soon, Koro-sensei pulled away and went down to Karma's jawline, collarbone and neck, planting kisses and sucking hard, leaving obvious marks.