a note on the history

I hate to take up a chapter for this but I feel this is very important as the story would make a lot less sense without it. I know that this for the large part will be extremely historically inaccurate, especially regarding houses and rulers, along with lines of succession. hopefully, this will clear out any confusion. I like to think of this as an alternate world where some deals were never made and therefore the course of history did too.

--England, Germany, and Poland are all under one rule, mainly referred to as England.  

--Scotland, France, and Ireland are also under one rule. Ireland and France being states of Scotland. 

-once any person of royalty has children those children become higher in line for inheritance than them, same goes for noble houses

--Adelaide is set to inherit the Scottish throne and become the next head of  3 noble houses even though she is the youngest and a woman. this is largely in part to her making deals with her family, along with her brothers' decision to pass on the throne for reasons we will learn ;)

--the Fawley's used to be just a noble house but seized the Scottish throne from the Stuarts in 1600 as they for some unknown reason wanted Scotland free from a strong alliance with England. they then became very powerful over the next 150 years gaining lots of new land and money. they gained the french throne on one front through peace and drove the English out of Ireland on another one.

--the kingdoms of England and Scotland have growing tensions as each wants to take complete control of Europe.

that is all for now, but just know I will either update this page as the story goes on or add a note in each chapter

"𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕖𝕟,

    𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕝 𝕚𝕤 𝕣𝕠𝕪𝕒𝕝𝕥𝕪"