Chapter 19

"I...I...wow," Embry breathes out staring at me. My nerves were currently going haywire and I was having a hard time processing everything going on. I felt as though life and this moment was going in slow motion. My stomach had magically birthed butterflies and I could feel myself wanting to be sick. 

"So..." I whisper breathlessly, Embry breathes out a sigh that brushes against my lips. Here I am pouring my heart out to this man and asking him to marry me and it takes him this long to respond?

"I would love to marry you..." Embry finally responds a smile spreading across his lips. 

"Are you...are you serious?" I whisper to him a smile spreading across my face. Embry scoots me closer on his lap and cups my face in them.

"Violet, I've wanted to marry you the day I met you. Of course, I will now. I am a little sad that you proposed to me because my dream was to always do this big thing for you, but I'm just so happy that you want to I don't even care that my plan got thrown out the window," Embry smiles pulling me close and kissing me softly. Heat instinctively coursed through my body and lightening bolts fizzled on my lips as the kiss deepened. There was no place else I would rather be than with him. At the end of the day, Embry and I worked and there would be no one else out there that understood me the way that he does. There was no more leaving one another behind because now we were a team. We were going to be one. I'm honestly not sure how long we were making out until a knock banged on our door. We both jerked up and pulled away. I got up off his lap and went directly towards Indigo, while Embry got up and opened the door to see Sam standing in front of him. Sweat was covering Sam's body head to toe. 

"We need to have a pack meeting right now," he panted out, Sam took in a jagged breath and walked out towards the main room. Embry looked at me and I grabbed Indigo as she had gotten restless from the banging of the door. We walk out of our room and hurriedly meet everyone else in the main room, Emily scooted over making room for me on the couch and Embry stood tall behind me with Jacob and Paul on either side. 

"So in case any of  you were not aware Violet has been reawoken!"  Sam announces with a warm smile on his face. I could feel Emily hug me and Embry's hand squeeze my shoulder as the pack members all started to yell and cheer as they turned to look at me. A blush ran up my neck and onto my cheeks and I quietly sway Indigo as she slowly goes back to sleep. 

"As many of you know we have found where Hudson is keeping Leah and if I understand this correctly, Jacob found the scent of Marie and was capable of killing her just yesterday," Sam continues giving Jacob a questionable look.

"Yes sir, Seth got her scent and we both hunted her down. We caught her off guard and were capable of killing her off," Jacob states with a sharp nod. 

"This is a huge plus for us, as Marie was our biggest threat since she is a supernatural being after all...I have a plan forming we are going to go after Hudson and Leah. We bring them both in ALIVE. Obviously Leah, because she's a member of this pack and loved by us all. Of course, we bring Hudson in alive because that is, after all, Leah's...imprint," Sam instructs strongly but a hint of disgust definitely crept into his voice at the end of his sentence. Slowly a rustle of discontent sprung amongst the pack at the idea of having to bring Hudson in alive. Although I couldn't blame them for feeling this way part of me pitied the man as he had clearly been fucked with to an extent. 

"I know...I know...but we have to do this for Leah. I'm hoping that by bringing him in we can A. get some information out of the little bastard and B. maybe whatever is effecting him will wear off. But he's useful to us, we need to find out where the primary monster hunter is. If we don't take this man out now then we'll be on the run for the rest of our lives. Not only that but there is the potential of us having to disband the pack as it could be too dangerous staying in such a large group. Don't try and say we aren't a big group...we may not be overly big now but we will gain numbers. I mean we just added on the newest addition through Embry and Violet, congratulations by the way," Sam continues on giving me a slight wink. I smile back and hold Indigo closer to me feeling her warmth and seeing her breathe made my heart so happy. 

"As of right now, you will await my orders to go after Hudson and Leah. I am gathering the top tier pack members to get the job done. Unfortunately, not all of you will be capable of going as I do need members staying behind and watching after Emily, Violet, and other imprints. If any of them were of supernatural decent I would, of course, have no worry about leaving them without protection, but we need to make sure base is secure."  Sam chuckles lightly towards the end of his sentence a warm smile appearing on his face. 

Sam continues on though, "Of course, the Cullens will be going with us, who they choose to bring is up to them. This week's assignments are already up except for Friday, I expect to have the teams of who is going and who is staying to be posted that day. The plan will then be executed on Sunday as I want to go into this as prepared as we possibly can. If you have any questions you may always speak to me privately or wherever, honestly...Sound good?"

A chorus of sound goods, yes sir, and yups rang through the common room. Embry quickly moved around and grabbed me by my hand and gently pulled me up onto my feet. Thankfully he was careful with our baby girl in my arms.

"Hey everyone! Before you go we just have a quick little announcement," Embry beams loudly. 

"Let me guess, you're pregnant again," Jacob chuckles softly with a smile on his face. I couldn't help but not laugh as well.

"No, unfortunately not, but we are engaged!" Embry announces enthusiastically to the crowd. Everyone cheered happily and started to swarm us with a hug. Emily was bouncing up and down in her spot as she reached me giving me a tight squeeze. Embry had swooped Indigo away in the nick of time and was holding her close. 

"I'm so excited for you!" Emily squeals as she bounces up and down with me in her arms. 

"I'm so happy you are!" I squeal back as I hug her tighter and closer to myself. Emily was the only girl in the pack for the longest time and honestly, she's like a sister to me. I have no idea how I would have survived all of these years without her by my side. Tears were welling up in my eyes at the thought of us getting married and having babies together. 

"Oh, Emily! I can't wait! Will you be my maid of honor?" I ask her seriously, Emily stops bouncing in place and pushes me and looks me dead in the eye. 

"Are you serious right now?" she questions me her eyes were filling up with tears. 

"Of course I am!" I smile back at her wiping away a few tears of my own.

"OH my goodness! Of course, I would love to Violet!" Emily squeals even louder starting to bounce up and down again. Tears had sprung from both of our eyes as we both started crying tears of pure happiness. I had always dreamed about my wedding day and to be honest, I was never sure who I would end up with when I would dream about it as a little girl. But now being an adult and living the life that I have I wouldn't want to marry anyone else. I wouldn't want anyone else apart of this special moment other than the group standing around me. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Enjoy this new chapter I'm sorry if it's a tad bit small but I needed to get everything rolling. Have a great day and happy reading! Be sure to vote, fan and of course comment your thoughts! Much love

Mia xo