Care???

He turned around , just to spare glance and he went out.

Its painful, I need to do something. I can't?? Shia...

I tried to remove cuff by forcing my hand down and......

And.......

My hand is..... Free???

I was sweating in my air conditioning room , it was dream... Vivid dream but  thing that was making me hot was still giving me pain.... Im wet just by dream of Tay??? Why Tay but?? Shouldn't it should have Off??

Off ,even though I said I'm disgusted with his picky lines I thought I don't get irritated by him as much as I get from Tay. And specially when I was upset about Tay for being asshole, he was the one who stayed by side , he took care of me.

When Tay took advantage of me, he didn't dare to even look at me when  he had chance to do anything. He respected me.

.....................................
(Bangg)
He heard sound of door .. That sounds like is someone had broke door. Door was wide open as much as eyes of person....person in front of him was clearly shocked by scene he was Witnessing... With his jaw dropped.

It was........Off, Off Jumpol

"Fuck" Off was staring at little figure. He had hard time calming himself down.

Gun was currently in froze state, he knew he should have just cover himself up.... It's nothing weird if guy saw right?? All boys do that. But why Gun was feeling that this time his clumsiness hit him so hard.

He felt sting in his thing, he didn't manage to release something that should have come out in order to calm down.

On contrary Off closed his eyes.... He was taking deep breathes... You know what... It's unexpected. Someone who is crush of you for long time and you see him in that state , it's blessing?? No, at least not for him....its damn curse, because in order to hold on to your image, you can't jump on him and make love right away. He turned his back with clenched hands.

"Get dress nong, and next time.... " He let out sigh "lock door please"
. ...............................

Gun talked with Off for not get things awkward. Off gave him long ass lecture about "what if someone else could have come", " What if they could have done something " And more.

Even though Gun was the one who voluntarily talked to make things normal between them, he was getting flustered by taller one's gaze. He was embarrassed.

Off was loving this side of Gun he never saw. Something was bothering him was whenever Gun talked it was related to Tay or ends up on Tay. He knew that Gun was unaware of his own behavior but Off couldn't help but feel jealous.

.........................
It has been days since Tay and Gun didn't met but Off saw Tay and change in his behavior. It was unusual site since Tay always stick to little figure.

A week later Off saw Gun wondering around there faculty campus, he knew why Gun was here but he couldn't hold jealousy of him. Little figure asked for lunch , he is not embarrassed anymore  in front of taller one and Off miss that.

Off was driving to restaurant when his phone vibrates.... He slyly smirk, he speed up his car. He was in so much thought that he didn't notice situation beside his has gotten .........dirty?? Gun was vommiting already.

He got panic to see Gun like that, he felt guilty for not giving attention to little one. Off executed him to washroom.

Situation was mess already that Tay and Lee add spice up. They announced of dating each other. Shock  face of Gun was clearly visible that off had to step up.