Again??

I don't care, I definitely don't care. Gun sat on table of corner in restaurant while chanting in his head. Off let Tay took care of Gun when he rushed to his car to get clean Shirt for gun. He always had spare since his usually go out after classes.

Tay didn't said anything or rather he didn't even touch Gun, let alone taking care. Lee, person who was with Tay before was holding Gun and helped till Off came back. Gun had his eyes closed tried not to think too much. But the fact Tay didn't even asked, why he is such mess? was bothering him.

Off helped Gun sat down and asked if he is ok, little figure nod.
"Umm, are you ok..umm buddy?? You want to see doctor?? I think we should go visit hospital" Lee was awkward since no one knew him.He tried to break the ice , when he saw Tay wasnt saying anything. They are sitting on one table just because Off insisted and Tay agreed with nodd only.

"Ummm I'm ok, I don't think it's necessary...it's just because of this stupid, nothing serious. " Gun smack Off's head while giving assurance to Lee. "By the way I'm Gun friend of this too. Have we met before?? "He was feeling much better now.

Tay smirked slyly that every one noticed, "what happened Tay? " Lee asked with frown while leaning towards him.
"Friend?? WE ARE Gun?? I doubt on that. And for him" He pointed towards Lee as he continued in rough tone" He is Lee, my boyfriend. You ... I mean both of you never met him. "

"Ouii .... Tay, Is that how you introduced us, no party.. We neeed party , right Gun?? " Off was excited over thought.
"Sure, will have party tonight bring others too, but I was in middle of something that need to be finished . We are going first then. " Tay took Lee's hand while getting up ,they were heading towards door,not waiting for reply.

Gun who was in shocked by term Boyfriend was still processing , he couldn't gave answer to any question , ended up staring at two figures which are now already out of restaurant getting into Tay's car, thanks to transparent glasses he was able to witness Tays lovely moment of opening door for Lee. Goosebumps, was he this sweet to every girlfriend of his? ??

...........................
So without getting chance to reject ,here we are in our usual place. I'm playing with my glass while watching romance movie since I enter bar now. That typical clinché romance drama. Being all flirty in front of friends. Iconic moments of feeding each other while staring in eyes ,pretending we does not exist anymore.

Even dramas also stopped showing this typical moments now, not that I watch them. But this.... Is so unacceptable. Tay may act flirty before, he never have been loveydovey with anyone. I m unable digest this ... Whatever is going on.

He never introduced us with his any girl, now he is proudly giving us party... No I'm not judging. I don't have problem with gender. But playboy like Tay  ... Is he playing with Lee's feelings , just like he was telling me, no he was declaring that "he like me".... Wait I'm not bother that he is with someone else.uhmm definitely.

Gun took deep breath and . .... Gulp. He just drank in one go. Gun is light drinker . He never drank his ass off, always being alert is his motto. But looks like tonight he abandon his own motto, he is reaching for his second when suddenly his hand are being held by someone... He know this touch, he shrugged harshly.

"Gun, you shouldn't. You don't like being drunk, do you?? You get headache easily" The person just now who was his own dreamland is giving his attention to little figure, but with harsh tone unlike he used with Lee.

Fuck off, why do you even care. You don't have to order ME, not that I'm gonna listen. Without even response Gun went for another drink. He ignore the stares he have been giving from another members. Arm who is closest to those three, knew some things but Gun's behavior was new for him, same goes for Tay.

"Hey, Gun let's go to get more drinks " Arm grab hand of latter and pulled him out of table. "Whattttt Army, I waz juzz gelling startel" Gun was already taken over by drinks and dizzyness.

They were already out of hotel.Long sighed was heard. "Gun, it's unlike you. We didn't talk for some time but I usually check on you. You are being weird. It's second time you have changed you behavior completely. Im just worried you know. "With that only Arm left him and went in first.

He was drunk definitely but words he heard wasn't wrong. He stood still outside  for while until he got urged to pee. He managed to get through people until he reached washroom. It had two rooms with luxury decorations and big mirror instead of wall facing toilet and basin beside it.

He entered one , he hurriedly pulled zip   down to release it. He felt relieved once he was about to DONE--

CLICK -..........
(Sound of opening of door knob)

Gun closed his eyes to curse himself  for being stupid ass again for not locking. Yess again. (🐈:do you remember first time??) He didn't felt brave enough to look at person. But whatever let's just get over with it.

He was about to quickly zipped but hands on his shoulder pushed him against mirror, back facing person who was strong for,holding his hands above head with strong grip. Wet lips were all over his neck , he was struggling to turn around.

Even though he was able to see his reflection on mirror, he wasn't able to take glimpse of person, person's head was snuggling in Gun's neck placing kisses all over with wet licks.Gun gave up on struggle, on moment later he was forced to turn around with lip lock kiss , he opened his eyes widen when he recognize person next to him.

Again it's him.... How much God hate me?? What is this accident or my bad luck.

🐈: can you guess the person??? I'm sorry if story is getting boring and also for mistakes. Well I am just wondering if this "forget to lock " Incident actually happens😂

Do we have #Taylee or #Armgun shippers? I basically ship P'Tay with anyone. Everyone like to tease him. Poor baby.