Chapter 1 - The Agency

"C'mon!" I yell waiting for my teammate to come over to me. I'm currently surrounded by woods and waiting for my teammate to respond. "I'm on my way over!" They shout from across the screen. I was at weeping woods and they were at The Agency. I've never been there because I am afraid of dying in the game. "I want to get a victory royal come on!" I desperately call to them. "..." no response, all I hear is silence. "Hello?" I say to them nervously. "Oh sorry I had to talk to my mom quick!" They said back with a reassuring voice. "Are you almost here?" I ask while looking at the mini map. "I'm almost-" They get cut off by a loud shooting noise. "Are you ok?!" I ask desperately. "I need your help! I just got sniped from behind (the location of The Agency)" Oh crap I thought to myself "ok I'm on my way!" I shout back to them.

(A couple minutes later)

"Build around us so you don't get sniped too!" She quickly said. I nodded my head and said, " mhm!" I quickly built around us and started to revive my teammate. "Let's go!" My teammate said as they got revived. I chuckled into the mic and edited the build. We both ran the same direction as the sniper without looking behind. We quickly got into disguise as we heard the henchmen coming. We both took a deep breath and headed inside The Agency. " You know the layout of this place right?" I nervously whispered to her as we were running in. "No..." she said nervously to me. I began to loose hope as we didn't know where we were going. "Well I think that this is going to be the end of the road for us in this round." I say sadly. We both kept running having no idea what would happen next.

(Five minutes later)

We eventually stumbled upon the leader of The Agency (Midas). I began to whisper to my teammate "whose he?" My teammate looked at me and rolled her eyes annoyed. " He's the leader of The Agency dum dum!" She exclaimed. How was I supposed to know? I've never been here before. I always went to the quiet places like the grotto and sometimes the rig and shark. As soon as I aimed my gun at him, I began to loose form in real life. It was like my body was being sucked into the game. Wait! That was exactly what was happening right now!

Sorry that the chapter was short but this is my first story that I'm ever writing online! Do you like it so far? If you have any suggestions please share them with me [also, all that was happening on the story was when (y/n) was playing the game on her console in her room] just so you don't get confused 🤪 I got myself confused for a second there... I'm annoyed with myself! Remember stay safe!