Chapter 2 - Midas

Quick recap - you went to the agency to revive your teammate and you went inside to explore. In real life, you slowly start to get sucked into the game.

(Y/N)'S POV

I try to scream but nothing came out. 'What is happening?' I thought to myself. It was like I was paralyzed, I couldn't move or talk at all. I couldn't even whisper. 'So this is what dying feels like...' I thought in my head. I slowly gave into the sleepiness overcoming me.

(Midas' POV)

I was staring out at the sunset when all of a sudden I see this flying object come out of the sky and fall onto the ground in Weeping Woods. I quickly got a boat and headed to the other side of the island into Weeping Woods. I carefully examined her to see if she was dead or not. She should have died from that long of a fall but she was still breathing. I believed that she was unconscious so I picked her up bridal style and headed back to the boat. I quickly reported the random girl to the henchmen and to set up a meeting for me. They happily agreed, after all I am there boss.

(A few minutes later)

"Did you get the meeting set up like I told you to?" I asked one of they Henchmen. "Yes sir." One of them said and headed out of the meeting room. I went to the intercom and announced that the meeting will be in ten minutes. I didn't tell them what the meeting was about. They would find out when we had the meeting.

(About ten minutes later)

"Welcome agents." I said. All of the agents looked at me confused. Then Skye asked, "Why are we in this meeting? I wanna make some Girl Scout cookies!" I just glared at her and she stopped complaining. " I have a weird situation that happened right by The Agency I'm Weeping Woods." I started to say. "So there was a random woman that literally fell out of the sky and landed right outside of Weeping Woods. I checked if she was dead and she wasn't even though she should have been. I brought her back here and I plan to question her once she gains her consciousness back.

(Y/N) POV

I woke up in a comfy white and gold bed. The headboard was all gold as well as the door. I didn't recognize this place. I quickly got up and I felt a sharp pain in my head. I got really dizzy and decided to lay back down. 'Where am I' I thought to myself. 'Wait, I can't remember anything!' I said shocked. 'What if I got kidnapped?!' I got up a quickly as possible and started to try to jump out of the window "shoot" I whispered to myself. It was too high of a jump to make it down alive and not injured. I decided to check the door to see if it was locked and to my luck, it wasn't! I quickly opened up the door and it made a loud squeaking noise. 'Oop!' I thought to myself. I heard a bunch of running coming down the halls. This was the end for me.

Hope you liked this chapter. Sorry that the chapters are kind of short but I don't really have a lot of time to write now. I will post daily if I can. If not, I'll post every other day! Thx bye!!