Chapter 8 - The curse

(Y/N)'s POV

As he led me by the hand to his room, I was so scared for my life. "I have to ask you something,
(y/n)." He said. I had a big lump in my throat from how nervous I was. "Do you know anything about the curse?" He asked. I shook my head no in confusion. 'What is he talking about?' I asked myself. He must have noticed my confused face because he said, "Never mind." He started pacing around the room with a worried facial expression. "What's wrong?" I asked. He stopped and looked at me with a blank face. "Nothing," he told me. Yeah right, like I was going to believe that. He wouldn't budge so I just gave him a kiss on the cheek and left the room. I headed back to Skye's room. I felt relieved from not being caught. As I walked into the room they both asked me, "Did he find out?" I shook my head no and they both let a sigh of relieve out. We all laughed and got ready to go to our girls night. As I was getting ready, Midas knocked on the door and walked into the room. He looked at me surprised and asked, "Where are you going all dolled up like that?" I laughed and continued to get ready. "No seriously..." he told me with a stern voice. I just kept silent. He walked up behind me and held my waist. He started kissing my neck and leaving marks all over me. "Midas, stop." I say annoyed. He chuckled but didn't listen to me and kept kissing me. I turned around and pushed him into the bed but as I did, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me on top of him. "Don't get too ahead of yourself." I said and laughed. He quietly chuckled and got on top of me. "Come on!" I said annoyed as he pins down my wrists. I felt pain rush up to my wrists. I looked up and they were all blue. I opened my eyes wide as I saw the headboard turn diamond. Midas also looked up and widened his eyes. "I knew it!" He exclaimed. He let me go and he walked to the other side of the room. I was confused. I looked at him with a confused face. He started to explain that we basically had the same curse but just with different materials. (What I mean is that his hands are gold and (y/n)'s are diamond). I was shocked. 'I had a CURSE?!' I asked myself. I mean it does make sense. That's why there was a diamond speck on each hand.

Midas' POV

As I was trying to get her to use her power, I thought that it wouldn't work. I kind of wanted it to go longer but, hey, at least my method worked. I still wanted to know where she was going though. "Where are you going, (y/n)?" I asked. She looked at me a bit nervous and looked away from me. "You aren't leaving The Agency you know." I told her. She looked my way and gave me a pouty face. I looked at her up and down and smirked. I could see her face turning red. I walked over to her and kissed her. To my surprise, she kissed me back!

Sorry that it isn't long but I'm really tired today for some reason. Stay safe and stay indoors! Thx for reading 📖! Bye!!!