Chapter 5 - The Picture

Should I keep doing the recaps or no? For this chapter I'm not, to see how you like it.

(A few hours later)

Skye's POV

"I wonder what happened to (y/n) and Midas." I told Tina. 'I think I know what they did' I thought to myself. Tina gave me of of those smirks when she knows something is up. "I bet I know what they did." Tina said raising her eyebrows up and down. We both started laughing. "Wait," I started to whisper to Tina, "Why don't we go check on them." Then I winked to her. She quickly nodded her head and we both tiptoed to Midas' room. We softly knocked on the door. No answer. "Let's go in then!" Tina said excited to see what was happening. We then opened the door with a soft creak and peeled inside. We both saw (y/n) cuddled up with Midas and the other way around. I then whispered to Tina "Take a picture!" Tina shook her head and pulled out her phone. She took a picture but as soon as she took it, she realized that she had the flash on. It was already too late.

(Y/N)'S POV

All of a sudden I see this bright flash. I tried to get up but I couldn't because Midas was still holding me down. I tried to squirm free to see what was happening but by the time I could, the people were already gone. "Midas!" I shook him desperately. He finally woke up and rubbed his eyes again. "Hm?" He asked confused and tired. "I don't know exactly what happened but all I saw was this bright flash in the room." Midas was just still laying there. After a while he finally started to get up and out of bed. He shook his head making his hair messier than it already was. "That sure took you long." I said half jokingly. All he did was stare at me. "I'm going to go take a shower, there should be some clothes in Tina's room that you can borrow." He pointed to the direction of TnTina's room. He seemed very tired but I guess that he was used to it because he went on to take a shower casually. I walked to TnTina's room and knocked on the door. Skye answered and said, "Oh, hey (y/n)!" She pulled me inside of the room and shut the door behind me. "You seem to be in a rush!" I said and laughed. She looked at me. She looked very nervous. "What's wrong?" I asked in a more serious tone of voice. "I'm so sorry that we took a picture of you and Midas!" She burst out. I just stood there shocked at what she just said. "What did you just say?" I asked making sure I heard that correctly. "Wait..." Skye started to say, "You never knew?!" I shook my head no and she looked shocked. She did a face palm and looked back up to me. "We thought you knew so we wanted to confess before you tell Midas..." she looked very scared. I would never do that to my new friends and I already knew that Midas was very strict. "It's okay guys!" I said with a reassuring voice. They both looked confused. "I won't tell Midas if you do one thing for me." They both nodded yes. "Send me that picture of me and Midas. I think it's cute, I'll keep it as my wallpaper." I said and chuckled. They both laughed and TnTina said, "Deal!" As she sent me the photo. After that, we spent the rest of the day playing video games and eating Skye's famous Girl Scout cookies I've heard all about. We then planned a girls night for us at 11:00 pm. We thought that everyone would be asleep and then we would sneak out and get drinks. We even had a whole plan for me so I wouldn't wake up Midas. It was the perfect plan.

Hey guys! This chapter is short too but I'm about to have lunch soooo... (I love food) stay safe during these dangerous times. Thx for reading 📖 ! Bye!