Chapter 9 - Girls Night

(Y/N)'s POV

He kissed me and I kissed him back. I quickly pulled away and blushed. "What's up?" Midas asked me. I looked away but he grabbed my chin gently and pulled my face back in his direction. "I know you are hiding something." He told me. I kept on thinking what I should tell him and then I blurted out, "I wore this for you!" Without thinking. He picked me up bridal style and lied me on the bed. He started to kiss me again and of course, that turned out to be a whole make-out session. I pulled away gasping for air and then he tried to take my clothes off! "Midas, we aren't doing this today." I told him. He looked at me with his eyes opened and blushed. He quickly looked away feeling embarrassed. "We can do this another night." I said disappointed. I quickly went under the covers. "Let's go to bed, it's getting late." I said to him. He nodded and slowly walked to the bed and went under the covers with me. He automatically held me close to him. I chuckled and tried not to fall asleep. I was playing games on my phone before I noticed him passed out. I slowly wiggles out of his grip and got out of bed. I grabbed my heels and tiptoed out of the room into Skye's room. As soon as I got in, I shit her door behind me and breathed a sigh of relief. "He almost caught me." I said. They both stared at me and laughed. I quickly fixed my hair and makeup and we headed out.

(5 minutes later)

We finally arrived at the bar and started to order drinks. There was this one guy that just kept staring at me from a far distance. After a while, I guess he finally gained enough confidence and started talking to me. I was getting drunk already and we just got here. Skye and Tina were nowhere to be found. I looked around in the crowds and couldn't find either of them so I just continued chatting with the guy. "Do you wanna get out of here?" He asked me. I shook my head no but he then started to lead me out of the bar. I was drunk and I didn't have enough strength to keep me in one place. I tried to pull my hand out of his but he just kept tightening his grip. "Let me go!" I shouted screaming. He looked at me and covered my mouth. "If you don't shut up right now-" he started saying but then he got cut off with a loud gun shot from behind. He fell down to the ground and behind him, I saw Midas standing there with his gun pointed in my direction. 'What just happened?' I asked myself in shock.

Hope you liked this chapter. Sorry that they're all so short but I don't have a lot of time... I'm in Colorguard so I have to practice and I like to get the chapter done all at one Time. Thx for understanding. Also, thx for reading 📖! Stay safe!