Chapter 6 - The plan

Sorry I didn't update in the morning like I usually do.

(Y/N)'s POV

It was the perfect plan. All I had to do was sneak out. We were going to put some sleeping medicine in his tea when he wasn't looking and boom, it's done. After a while of talking with the girls, I decided to see what Midas is up to. I skipped up to his office and knocked on the door. "What do you want Meowscles!" Midas shouted annoyed. I slowly cracked the door and peeled my head in. "It's (y/n)!" You day back. He looked up from his work and smiled. "Hey (y/n)!" He says politely. I smiled back. 'Now is my chance!' I thought to myself. "Would you like some tea, Midas?" I ask. He nodded and thanked me. I went down to the kitchen and prepared the tea. I crushed the medicine and drizzled it into the tea. I stirred the tea so he wouldn't notice. I slowly went back up to his office making sure I wouldn't spill the tea. As I got into his office, he stood up and walked to me and grabbed the tea. He gently put it onto his desk and looked back at me. I could feel my cheeks getting red. Honestly I could feel my whole face getting red. I looked down to the ground and he walked to me and lifted my face up.

Midas' POV

I watched (y/n) blush at me and look down to the floor. I thought it was cute so I walked over to her and gently lifted her face up. Her whole face was red. I chuckled a bit and licked my lips seductively at her. She bit her lip back at me. As we both look at each other I start to feel myself lean in to kiss her.

(Y/N)'s POV

As I saw him lean in I felt my heart begin to race. 'Was he actually going to kiss me?'