Chapter 7 - The kiss

(Y/N)'s POV

'Is he really going to kiss me?' I thought to myself. I gave him a quick peck on the lips to see if that's what he was doing. He looked at me with his eyes wide and blushed. He quickly pulled me close and kissed me which turned out to be a whole make-out session. 'Oh my gosh!!' I thought in my head. We then stopped and took a minute to breathe, we were both blushing especially me. I was as red as a tomato! He chuckled and hugged me. Of course I hugged him back. After the hug, he went back to his desk and drank the tea I prepared for him. He didn't suspect a thing! 'Perfect!' I cheered in my head. He quickly finished it and got back to work. "I'll see you later Midas!" I say as I walk out of his office. I immediately ran to Skye's room and told her everything that happened from the kiss to the tea. She looked at me in awe. I thought she would be focusing on the tea but no, she was focusing on the kiss. Skye immediately texted Tina to come to her room.

(A couple minutes later)

TnTina came bursting into Skye's room. I wouldn't be surprised if the door was broken. "WHAT?!" TnTina yelled. "Shhhhhh!" Skye hushed Tina.

Midas' POV

All of a sudden I hear a loud yell. It was very muffled so I couldn't hear what they were saying. After that kiss I couldn't get my mind off of (y/n). 'I have to go down there and see what's going on!' Midas yelled at himself in his mind. He quickly ran out of his office and dashed down the hall 'What if (y/n) is in danger?' He asked himself in his head. '(Y/n) is probably with Skye, I'll check there first!' I ran up to her room and burst through the door as the gold in my hands started rushing up to my elbows. I looked around the room to find (y/n) there safe and sound. She looked shocked. I quickly took her hand and took her to my room.

(Y/N)'s POV

he lead me by the hand out of Skye's room and into his. I was confused. 'Did he find out I drugged him?' I thought to myself. I'm totally done for now.

Sorry that this chapter is short but hey, I'm trying my best! Hope you guys are all staying safe and well! ALSO!!!! If you would like to see Midas' POV to the kiss it's right below this message!!

Midas' POV

As soon as (y/n) pecked me on my lips, I knew I couldn't control myself, I quickly pulled her into a deep and passionate kiss which turned into a complete make-out session! After a while we stopped to breathe and I hugged her. I don't know why I hugged her but I did for some reason. Thank god she hugged me back. 'Maybe she liked me!' I thought to myself.

Now that's the complete end of the story. Hope you all liked it! Thx for reading 📖! Bye!!