10. Too Cold

Jimin had always been a owl, no matter how hard he tried, sleep only came to him when it wanted to and now, the deadly cold weather wasn't helping at all. He tried all the ways he knew to keep himself warm but none of them seemed to work. He thought for sometime and came across a way which he thought was not good. He waited some more time to fall asleep but failed. Gathering enough courage,he moved.

"Jungkook?" Jimin lightly tapped Jungkook's hand. He was sleeping peacefully and Jimin knew he shouldn't wake him up for a problem so tiny but he knew he could die of it. "Jiminie ?" Jungkook looked at him "are you okay ? Do you need something?" Jungkook asked, his voice full of concern. Jimin felt bad for waking him up so decided to go back to his bed.

Just when he turned around, Jungkook spoke. "wait, are you okay Jimin ? is it too cold?" Jungkook asked him, his eyes full of concern. Jimin was shocked as to how Jungkook got to know it. "im fine jungkookie, go back to sleep" Jimin smiled at Jungkook. "do you think i will be able to sleep knowing you're cold ?" Jungkook spoke.

it melted Jimin's heart to see how much Jungkook cared for him. Just when he was about to speak Jungkook pulled Jimin onto his bed by his wrist. "Jungkook what are-" "shh" Jungkook cut him off, pulling him by his waist to lay on his bed and Jimin gasped when he came in contact with Jungkook's bare chest.

"hey wait" Jimin spoke up but Jungkook's grip on his waist was too strong. "am i being annoying?" Jungkook asked, looking into Jimin's yes. Jimin saw how sad they were and it broke his heart to see he made Jungkook sad, he couldn't reject now and the intoxicating smell of Jungkook's cologne and his warmth didn't make him want to return to his cold bed.

"let me go get my blankets kook" Jimin said, he was facing the ceiling, away from Jungkook, he didn't want the younger one to see how much he was blushing. "why" Jungkook asked, "we can share my blankets." "it isn't enough for me, im still cold" Jimin spoke softly. Jungkook released his grip on Jimin's waist to allow him to go get his blankets. Jimin got them and put them over Jungkook's before slipping inside them again.

he laid there for sometime but couldn't fall asleep, he still felt cold which didn't seem to go unnoticed by Jungkook. " are you still cold?" Jungkook asked. "y- yea Jungkookie im still cold. "do you want to cuddle?" Jungkook asked Jimin. "no no its fine"

"its okay" Jungkook said before forcing Jimin into it, he didn't want the elder to fall sick and kinda wanted to feel how he felt against him, eh.

"better?" Jungkook asked when Jimin finally complied with him.

Jimin rested his back against Jungkook's chest and pulled the blankets over the both of them, letting his weight fall into Jungkook.

"Much better." He sighed.

"Y-yeah." Jungkook hesitated only a moment before gently wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist, holding him close.

Jimin closed his eyes and let his head fall back against Jungkook's shoulder. He took in the sounds of the wind outside and relaxed into their warmth, comforted by the closeness. Jungkook watched as Jimin seemed to let go of his previous worries. Jungkook looked down, seeming to get lost in his thoughts before resting his chin on Jimin's shoulder and subconsciously pulling him closer.

Jimin opened his eyes and rolled his head to the side. He looked over at the window in front of the bed which reflected, almost like a mirror.

"Y'know..." Jimin started, softly. "If anyone happened to walk in right now and see us, it would probably look pretty romantic." He breathed a small, awkward laugh. They stayed silent for some time. Their breaths the only sound in the room, along with the wind blowing outside.

Jungkook swallowed. "Hh- yeah... probably." He squirmed, his fingers dipping under Jimin's shirt.

Jimin felt the breath on his neck and noticed how Jungkook's hands were now on his bare stomach. He tried to ignore it, focusing on how the trees moved in sync due to the wind blowing.