36. No Bottoms

"another round baby?" jimin smiled against his lips and jungkook laughed.

"sure" jungkook laughed as they stumbled on their way to jungkook bed, jungkook falling on the bed and pulling jimin with him.

jimin moaned as jungkook broke away from the kiss, trailing them down jimin's chest and flicking his tongue over his nipple. "jungkookie" jimin whined suddenly realising something, making jungkook look up at him. "my bags" jimin said "i didn't get my bags."

jungkook pulled away "go get yourself something from my closet" Jungkook said and Jimin nodded. "can i wear anything ?" Jimin asked, turning around and looking at who Jungkook who fondly nodded. A baby blue sweater caught Jimin's eyes. It looked long enough to cover his butt and he chose to wear only that as he didn't have any pants. He showed it to Jungkook, getting a smile and pulling it on top of his head and unwrapping the towel from his waist. Surprisingly, the sweater reached a little lower than his thighs, he liked it, he felt comfortable. Jungkook was completely dressed by then too.

Jimin turned back to look at Jungkook who was sitting on the edge of his bed, staring at Jimin. Jimin smirked and bit his bottom lip as he walked towards Jungkook, Placing a leg between Jungkook's legs and standing between them Jungkook looked up at him, gulping.

"how do i look?" Jimin asked, his fingers making their way to Jungkook's hair and tucking the strands behind his ear.

"you're so beautiful" Jungkook said, his eyes never leaving Jimin's.

"you've always been so beautiful" Jungkook breathed out, his hand making their way to Jimin's waist as he maintained an eye-contact with Jimin. Jimin's hands found their way to Jungkook's shoulder as Jungkook lowered his head, placing a kiss on Jimin's bare thigh.

His eyes remained on Jimin's as he trailed his kisses upwards, placing open mouthed kisses on Jimin's inner thighs. Jimin breathed shakily as Jungkook moved further up, his head disappearing under the sweater as he kissed his abs, his hands kneading Jimin's butt.

"kookie" Jimin moaned as Jungkook placed another kiss on Jimin's thigh, his legs shivering as Jungkook teased him.

"please Jungkook" Jimin whined and Jungkook stuck his head out of the sweater as he looked up at Jimin. "what do you want me to do?" Jungkook asked

"touch me" Jimin breathed out as he felt Jungkook's fingers snaking around his waist, massaging his butt gently.

"i am already touching you hyung" Jungkook spoke, innocence lacing his voice.

Jimin groaned in annoyance at the younger's teasing.
"tell me what you want hyung" Jungkook said, a small sly smile appearing on his face.

Jimin moaned as Jungkook continued kissing his thighs, his finger dipping into Jimin's hole from behind. He gripped Jungkook's hair tightly, pulling his head away from his thighs as Jungkook winced from the pain. "Is this what you want, baby? huh? You want me to come take care of you—to ruin your throat?" His voice was calm as he spoke but his gaze was intense, his eyes narrowed as his hands slowly approached Jungkook's face.

Jungkook stayed quiet, feeling the heat pooling between his legs just at the thoughts rushing through his mind of all the things he knew Jimin was capable of.

"Nothing to say now?" He questioned, his eyes piercing Jungkook's as he stared down at the younger. His fingers tangled their way into Jungkook's hair, roughly tilting his head back even further so his face was angled up towards him. "You don't even seem to know what you want. Yet here you are, ready to suck my cock like the needy little boy you are."

Jungkook kept his lips tight, cursing himself for being so weak for him. Jungkook swore he was going to be in control yet here he was, practically begging Jimin to fuck him. Jungkook couldn't bring himself to regret the decision though, not with the desire and excitement that buzzed through him.