25. Hyung Will Take Care

"Are you sure, baby?" Jimin whispered, his hips continuing their actions on Jungkook's length.

"please, love" Jungkook moaned, he lifted his hips slightly, matching Jimin's action. Jimin couldn't help but moan back when he felt Jungkook grinding up into him.

"you think we should go to my room?" Jimin said.

Jungkook looked up at Jimin and Jimin nodded. with that Jungkook reattached their lips, his tongue going straight into Jimin's mouth and they both moaned. His hands slid under Jimin's butt, holding him tightly as he stood, carrying him down the hall. Jimin sucked Jungkook's tongue into his mouth as Jungkook opened his mouth to give him more access.

Jimin's lips slid from his, trailing a path across his cheek and down his neck. Jungkook groaned as Jimin sucked along his skin, nipping every now and then.

He pushed open the door to Jimin's bedroom, quickly making his way towards the bed and dropping Jimin on it.

He stood there for a moment, just staring at Jimin. Jimin stared right back, not able to take his eyes off of his. He could feel his heart thumping wildly in his chest at the thought of what was going to happen next.

But he wanted this. He wanted Jungkook.

"Are you just going to stand there all day?" Jimin asked, smirking at him.

He narrowed his eyes before pouncing on Jimin. Jimin laughed as he landed on top of him, careful not to hurt him in the process.

"Someone is impatient," Jungkook teased, pressing a quick kiss to Jimin's lips before sitting back on his knees.

He lifted his shirt, tossing it to the floor before pulling Jimin into a sitting position. He lifted Jimin's hoodie off and then removed his shirt before pushing him back down on the bed.

"Who is impatient now?" Jimin laughed at his urgency. Jimin pushed Jungkook to his side and moved to straddle his lap. Jungkook looked up at him.

He didn't say anything as he leaned forward, taking one of Jungkook's nipples gently between his teeth. Jungkook hissed, his back automatically arching off the bed. His hand came down on Jungkook's hips, pushing him back against the mattress.

His hands shot up, gripping Jimin's head, urging him closer as he licked and sucked his chest. His fingers dug into Jimin's scalp as he moaned and writhed under him.

Jimin's mouth felt amazing against his skin. His hips pressed down against Jungkook's leg and he could feel just how turned on Jimin was and the thought of it had electricity rushing through Jungkook's body. Jungkook tugged at his hair, urging him away from his chest before he exploded. His eyes met Jimin's, they were dark and he could see the lust shining in them.

He pulled Jimin's face towards his own, attaching his mouth to Jimin's. Jimin leaned down, pressing his chest against Jungkook's. He slipped a leg between Jungkook's, pushing them apart and fitting himself in the space, his hardened member pressing against Jungkook's. Jungkook moaned against Jimin's lips, bending his legs and pressing his hips up into Jimin's.

He groaned in response, pressing down against Jungkook. Jungkook bit at Jimin's bottom lip, pulling it into his mouth and sucking on it. Jimin continued to grind his hips against Jungkook's, the friction igniting a fire in their bodies.

Jungkook pressed his hands against Jimin's chest, urging him back. Once Jimin leaned back, Jungkook pushed him to the side, onto his back and then moved so he was straddling him.

He stayed still, eyes on Jungkook's, hands resting on Jungkook's hips as he waited to see what the younger would do.

Jungkook slid back on his legs, hands sliding down Jimin's chest to his pants. He could clearly see the outline of Jimin's shaft as it strained against his jeans. he brushed his hand along Jimin's length, enjoying the moan it elicited from him.