27. Lunch

"You'll mess my makeup" Jimin pouted and Jungkook giggled at him, pecking his lips one last time before they left Jimin's house.

"You look really pretty" jungkook said.

They were on their way to the restaurant to have lunch. Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off Jimin.

"Stop staring" jimin teased.

"I'm sorry" jungkook sighed.

"You want ice-cream?" Jimin asked as they walked by an ice-cream truck.

"Stop wasting your money on me, you're buying me lunch already" jungkook huffed.

"Shut up, what flavor ?" Jimin said, already making his way to the truck.

"Good afternoon we'll have a chocolate and-?" He looked at Jungkook who was biting his lips. He was nervous, Jimin sensed.

"Just a chocolate" Jimin smiled at the truck owner.

The owner kept glancing at them in a weird way, making Jimin uncomfortable. He couldn't help but feel ashamed because 1) he was boy and he was dating a boy. 2) he is a boy and boys don't wear makeup but he was! he was feeling insecure.

"Jungkookie" he tugged lightly at Jungkook's sleeve "he's looking at us weird"

Jungkook looked up to see what Jimin was talking about. He saw the owner glance awkwardly at them before going back to his work.

Homophobic fucks

He looked at jimin before raising his hands, gently brushing his cheek before he bent down and kissed him.

"The ice-cream's taking too late, right baby?" He looked innocently at the owner, smirking when he saw his mouth open.

The owner gulped audibly, hurrying up to make their ice-creams ready. Jimin just smiled lightly, shaking his head to what Jungkook just did so publicly.

They started walking again. Jimin was busy eating his ice cream, offering jungkook to have a bite but the younger one always refused. Jimin shoved a big piece of ice-cream into his mouth before swallowing it with much hard work and turning to Jungkook, making him stop too.

"wanna kiss" Jimin spoke innocently.

Jungkook bent to kiss Jimin. He was surprised by how Jimin immediately put his tongue in jungkook's mouth. Jungkook could taste the chocolate flavour in Jimin's mouth.

He pulled away. "Okay I'll have a bite" he told Jimin.

Jimin laughed before giving him a bite, "tasty right " He laughed and Jungkook just nodded.

Jimin was getting impatient and hungrier with Jungkook stopping at least three times in five minutes to click pictures of literally everything they came across.

"Hey the tree looks pretty, lemme click a picture"

"Hey a pigeon!"

"Jimin hyung look the sky is so pretty"

"The streets are so beautiful"

"The buildings are gorgeous"

"Hey loo-"

Jimin was tired.

"Jungkookaaa let's go eat already" he whined. Jungkook laughed.

"Give me your phone so you won't be able to click more pictures" Jimin pouted.

They reached the restaurant they wanted to go to and ordered the food.

"Thankyou hyung" Jungkook smiled.