Chapter Fifteen

I sighed with a smile, feeling refreshed after my hot shower. I slid on my shoes and grabbed my bag. I was thankful the hospital was allowing us to use their employee showers while we were crashing here.

My skin felt clean and I didn't feel like a dirty ball of germs anymore. I walked to room 407, where I have been staying for two weeks now while Sakura, Carver and Raiden recover from the ambush in the Iron Village which was now burnt to ashes.

I walked in and closed the door behind me, it was mid-day and I feeling ready to get some TV time in! Carver and I have been watching a show together that we both enjoyed, and the new episode was on tonight!

"Well it's about time." Her voice sent shivers down my back as I quickly spun around on my heel. Sakura's hospital bed was reclined up in a sitting position, she was looking at me amused watching my shocked expression painted on my face. "I almost sent someone to check and make sure you didn't fall." Sakura's cracked a smile on her soft pink lips.

"Sakura?" I breathed, walking to the foot of her bed and stared in disbelief. "Your awake?"

"Clearly." She rolled her eyes; she turned her head to Tsunade who was sitting by her side. I studied her jaw line and my eyes trailed down on her neck; it was the most beautiful neck I had ever seen! A white blanket covered her legs, I saw her left arm had a bandage wrapped around the forearm.

"How do you feel?" I wondered, setting my bag down without ever taking my eyes off her.

"I am fine Naruto." Sakura's voice was like music to my ears! All of a sudden the room cleared, and the air felt cleaner due to the atmosphere Sakura naturally projected around her. I pulled a chair up to sit beside Tsunade who was talking about her condition.

As the two spoke large words I didn't really understand I couldn't stop staring at Sakura and the way she held herself, she appeared to be so strong even though she almost died two weeks ago. It was almost as if she was brushing off the fact, she dragged her two teammates off a battle ground and barely kept her life it was...amazing.

My arm itched, I reached over and scratched it but then a memory popped into my head. The night Sakura flat lined, the pain that exploded inside my arm...

"Sakura...?" I looked up in her direction, she pulled her attention off Tsunade and onto me.

"Hm?" She asked.

"What happened to the seals you put on us?" I asked, I noticed Kakashi and Sasuke's attention perked up.

"What do you mean?" She countered.

"Well...one night when you...um...I felt pain in my arm, does that mean your seal is off me?" I explained my question further.

"Yes." Sakura said, turning back to Tsunade to continue their conversation.

"But-" I blurted, "-But you didn't die-"

"Well she kinda did." Tsunade said, sipping a tea.

"You didn't tell us that!" I turned to granny

"What do you think flat lined meant?" Tsunade asked me, I shrugged.

"I don't know-!"

"I pull them off you." Sakura cut in.

"Wha-?" I was taken back.

"The seals I placed on you three take up a lot of chakra, normally I can maintain it but I with five large village's putting up their seals and my body trying to heal itself I had to delegate where my chakra went."

"You could do that?" I breathed, so amazed by Sakura's abilities.

"Yes."

"Even in your coma?" Sasuke asked.