Chapter Twenty Nine

Kakashi was walking back home with a grocery bag in his hand, he was lost in his thoughts staring mindlessly at his book wondering what to make for dinner tonight. He wanted to make something different, every time Sakura eats something she really enjoys her face lights up as she smiles.

"Kakashi!" Naruto waved, the masked shinobi turned his head and waved.

"Hello Naruto."

"What are you up too?" Naruto wondered looking at the bag.

"Just had to run to the store for a few things?"

"Oh?" Naruto nodded, "Where is Sakura?" He and that pink haired beauty were never apart.

"She was taking a nap." Kakashi said, "I didn't want to wake her."

"Oh..." Naruto muttered, "Her shoulder getting better?"

"Yes." Kakashi nodded, "She went to her doctor this morning."

"And?"

"She should be getting her full range of motion back soon."

"I see..." Naruto muttered, he was happy Sakura was getting better and all but when she did get better that would mean she would leave the leaf village. "S-So any plans for tonight?" Naruto tried to perk up,

"Hm nothing really." Kakashi smiled under his mask. It had been a few days since Christmas, Carver and Raiden still were not training the leaf shinobi until after the new year.

"You mind if I come over?" Naruto wondered.

"Sure." Kakashi shrugged as they walked off the elevator.

"Because I fucking said no!" Sakura's voice boomed, Kakashi and Naruto glanced at each other before running the rest of the way. Naruto saw Carver, Raiden and Sakura standing inside Kakashi's place all three soldiers looked extremely unpleased.

"Everything ok?" Kakashi questioned setting the bag on the table.

"Yes." Sakura said,

"No." Carver said at the same time causing Sakura and Carver to return glaring at one another.

"What is this about?" Naruto asked slowly seeing the thick tension.

"Nothing." Sakura stated never removing her eyes from Carver's.

"Why don't we ask them?" Carver thought out loud knowing it would piss her off.

"Because I fucking said no." Sakura repeated.

"Ask who what?" Naruto wondered getting a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Don't take any offence to this-" Carver turned to Naruto. "-but some of your comrades are not-"

"Carver!" Sakura called,

"-They are not improving fast enough." Carver went on anyway.

"Ok...?" Naruto said, "What does that have to do with this?" He wondered what had Sakura looking so pissed of.

"We want to send you guys to-"

"Don't make me warn you again." Sakura laughed, anger bubbling inside her.

"Why?" Carver snapped. "Why are we sheltering them!?"

"Drop it." Sakura ordered.

"Carver and I want to send a few of you who are not keeping up to the Waterfall's training grounds!" Raiden called out, facing Sakura. "There! It is out in the open!"

"You fucking-" Sakura glared into him.

"What is so bad about the waterfall's training grounds?" Naruto asked.