Chapter Forty Six

Men and women of all sizes poured into the leaf village from a hole blown in on the east side of the gate. The intruders were all dressed the same head to toe in the same pants, shirt, mask, and cape that covered their faces. Their choices of weapons all varied on their personal preference; they didn't miss a beat once their feet touched the ground, they took off sprinting into the village. The reapers began attacking the people, it didn't matter their age or gender the reapers had their orders and it was to bring the village hidden in the leaf's to their knees.

The black ops and group of shinobi who were specially trained inside the waterfall village's training grounds responded well to the invasion at first. They were able to keep the flood of intruders within the first few blocks, but Malachite had planned on this. He used his own men as a trojan horse, they were just a diversion. Malachite knew due to Commander Haruno and her training the leaf village was much stronger and couldn't be taken down so easily, he knew sending in simple shinobi would not do the job.

Naruto and the rest of team seven were running towards the fire when another explosion sounded in the north, Naruto could see a smoke outline rising into the darkened sky. He turned to his teammate, Sasuke who looked just as confused.

"What was that?" Raiden wondered out loud what everyone was thinking.

"Whatever it was-" Carver turned in the direction of north. "-it isn't good."

"It never is." Raiden sighed as his new team ran north knowing most of their already scarce forces were at the east side keeping the reapers at bay. Carver turned, seeing multiple shinobi jump around them one caught his eye due to his silver locks.

"Where is Sakura?!" Carver called out to Kakashi, the masked man turned to team seven,

"She isn't joining this fight." Kakashi answered thinking back to how he left her safely in his bed.

"What?" Raiden laughed. "Have you met her?"

"So, she is someplace else in the village then." Carver muttered to himself.

"Where is Itachi?" Iruka asked beside Kakashi. "I know he isn't officially a leaf shinobi yet, but we could really use his help."

"He is helping." Sasuke said, "He is with Naruto's parents getting the villagers down into the tunnels."

"Oh good." Iruka sighed.

"But that's not." Carver gasped quickly halting to a stop, Raiden ran into Carver's back. He peeked over his shoulder to see what was going on.

"Oh, come on!" Raiden whined.

"What the hell are those?" Kakashi asked, there was a cluster of those same creatures that had once tried to bring down the leaf along with other villages, but Sakura, Carver and Raiden stopped them. Naruto stared at their human like form, their thick mismatch skin pigment. Sasuke cursed looking at the creature's arms that almost appeared as if someone had sharpened their very bones into deadly blades.

"Not these things again!" Raiden whined to anyone who would listen. Kakashi glanced over at team seven, where had these things come from?

"What do they want?" Kakashi pressed for answers.

"Well they're not here for warm hugs." Carver took a step back seeing the wandering creatures had spotted him and his team.

"Run!" Naruto yelled as the creatures roared to life, saliva dripped down their razor teeth as they jerked their way towards the leaf shinobi.

"If you run then you will lead them right into the heart of the fucking village!" Dawn shouted jumping to Carver's side.

"Oh, you guys are still here?" Raiden said seeing Diem.