19. The Moira

Hey guys! Here's comes a new character! It's my IRL best friend Moira! She's a pretty awesome person.
Anyways, let's get to the story!
Outfits: http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=7460672&.svc=copypaste&id=143525188
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Faith sat in the living room, eyeing the un-decorated tree. "Can we do it now?" Faith yelled, peeking over the back of the couch. Sam popped his head into the living room with an annoyed look. "No, we can't. We have to wait for Dean and the others to get home." He sighed, walking over next to her and sitting down. He set down two mugged filled with hot coco on the table then looked at the bear tree. "Why don't you go grab the decorations from the attic? " He said to her.

"Why don't you? Their heavy!" She said.

"How do you know their heavy?" Sam asked her.

"I tried to bring them down earlier!" Faith said triumphantly.

He rolled his eyes at his niece and got up, walking off. Faith grinned and darted into the kitchen, grabbing things from here and there. After a few minuets she had ingredients and utensils. She began mixing things together and and preheated the oven. "Faith?" Sam called out, him finally taken down all the decorations.

"I'm in the kitchen!" She replied and rolled out the dough.

Using various shaped cookie cutters she cut out the cookies and placed them on the sheet. As Sam walked in she finished placing the last of the cookies and shoved both cookie sheets in the oven. "What are you making?" He asked, watching the teen clean up and pull out various other things.

"Sugar cookies." She stated as she began to make frosting and pulled out some sprinkles and candies.

"Oh." Sam simple said then walked out of the kitchen.

By the time the others got back Faith had finished the cookies and decorated them. Bobby walked into the kitchen while Faith finished up the dishes. "Who made cookies?" He asked.

"I did! All from scratch, including the frosting. Well I didn't make the sprinkles or the candy but you know what I mean!" She giggled lightly.

"Something smells good!" Dean yelled out, coming in from the living room.

"Faith made cookies!" Bri chirped.

" Yep! Now we can decorate the tree!" Faith yelled out, grabbing the two plates of cookies and bringing them into the living room.

In about an hour the tree was decorated, the cookies were eaten, and around twelve cups of hot chocolate were drank. The six of the, stepped back, looking at their work. "It's done!" Faith cheered, doing an absolutely ridiculous dance.
A small laugh was heard from behind them, everyone turned around to see a petite red head with boy short red curly hair. She had a lip piercing on her left side lower lip. Her eyes flash all black for a moment. "Demon!" Faith screamed and hugged Bri.

"I can't save you!" Bri said.

"What?" Faith whimpered lightly.

"That is THE Moira! My powers are useless against her, all angels are, ask Castiel! Luckily she's neutral. She wouldn't hurt you anyways." Bri explained.

"Yep." Moira said, walking over to us. She was wearing a black combat boots, white ripped skinny jeans and a black All Time Low shirt. ""You hunters a pretty weird." She stated, pulling up her black fingerless gloves.

"Demons and angels are weirder." Faith said.

"Then you must be the weirdest dammed one." Moira said, looking Faith in the eyes.

Faith frowned for a second then smiled. "Yeah! I'm a demon, and Angel, AND A HUNTER," she giggled lightly, smiling.

She was finally getting used to the idea of the damned child. Soon she would need to start training her powers and using them. With a sigh she sat back down, Moira joining them. Maybe they had a new friend for the group how, a demon to teach her the ropes.