Prologue

In the city I live in people aren't allowed to be more than one thing. We are categorized under 5 factions. We can be selfless, brave, honest, intelligent, or kind but we cannot be more than one thing. We go through a test when we are 16 years old to determine where we fit in most. There are the factionless that don't fit in anywhere and the divergent that fit into more than one. The government views divergents as a threat to our society. The factionless live in their own sector and barely have anything to survive. Each faction has their own color so everyone will know which faction they belong to. Dauntless values bravery and wears all black. Abnegation values selflessness and wears grey. Candor values honesty and wears black and white. Erudite values knowledge and intelligence so they wear blue. Amity values kindness and wears red, yellow, and orange. We are one of the only societies left in the world. We have a wall surrounding us locking us in and locking everyone else out. I was born and raised in Dauntless with my twin brother Uriah and older brother Zeke. Our parents are Max and Hanna Pedrad. Welcome to my world!

So I decided to give you guys a little bit of a prologue. What do you guys think?? 

Stay Dauntless🖤