They meet

Jeffs pov

As you may know, People write story about me and describe how I look. me personally I don't care what they say, what they write, but anyways let's continue this story later now let's begin with all the fun. I was running after what seemed to be a teenaged girl, suddenly she stopped because she thought I left when really I hid behind a tree.

when I hid behind the tree I felt that someone else was there. Hmmm, I decided to kill them quickly. so I went behind the girl and stabbed her from the back and she screamed it was like music to my ears. Once she died i carved a smile on her face like mine. once I was finished I said "I know your there come out of hidding"

Slendermans pov

I was hidding because I knew that jeff was gonna be here so I then waited till he killed the girl. Once he killed her he said "I know your there come out of hiding". I looked kind shocked and I "said how did you know I was here". I stared walking to were jeff was and I stopped in front of him. he has white skin a carved smile in his cheeks and black eyeliner with black eyeshodow and black hair (I didn't want to add the part were he burnt his eyelids so in this story he has eyelids) had almost all Black on expect for his sweater it was white.

jeff than replied "I just knew that's all" I looked at him and i asked him what his name was and he said it was jeff than I said my name is slenderman "ok then slenderman what do you want" jeff said I then said "do you have a home" jeff stared at him and said "no I killed my family and I burned my house down"I then said "do you want to live with me in a mansion".

jeff turned around and said "nah I don't do well with normal people". jeff was about to walk but then I said "I take care of people like you and even demons". jeff said "if you mean take care of them you mean fix them so we don't kill anymore" as he narrowed his eyes.

I said "no I encourage then to kill more people". jeff turned to face me and said "fine I'll go but only because I don't have a place to stay"

-time skip-

No one's pov

Slender teleported himself and Jeff to the mansion. slender opened the door only to see ben and Sally running around,ej and lj arguing ,Toby bothering masky,hoodie and clockwork fighting and Jane,Nina and sully/liu arguing. slender entered the mansion and told everyone to sit down in the living room. jeff soon followed after him and saw a lot of people in the living room.

slender signaled him to come to the living room. Jeff stared walking towards the living room and said "there are the three faces i hate". nina got up and hugged jeff and said "jeffy your back for me!!!". Jeff pushed her off and said "I did not come for you". jane and Liu got up and put Knives near his throat. "liu,liu,liu you never learn, you don't have enough skill and you jane I knew you were just a copycat".

Slendermans tentacles grabbed jane and Liu and put them on the couch. "anyways this is jeff the killer for those who don't know him and sally why don't you show him around ". sally jumped up and down and said "Yay". sally ran up to jeff and grabbed his leg. "oh and Sally make sure he knows everyone and you get to help jeff decorate his room with your powers " slenderman said. Sally pulled jeff all the way to his new room.

Jeffs pov

"Alright sally let's decorate my room oh and no light colors except for white of course" i said. sally then said "oh like black and red". I then said "yep that would be awsome and why don't you add a little play place so when you want to play with me in my room sound fair". sally said "ok big brother". I was shocked at what sally said. "big brother?" I said. then sally said "yeah I'm going to call you big brother ". I nodded in agreement and then sally said "come on lets meet the others.
——————————————
That's ep 1 hope you like it oh jeff is emo like me so he looks like this and also a pic of his room, also damn I just noticed I suck at writing

——————————————That's ep 1 hope you like it oh jeff is emo like me so he looks like this and also a pic of his room, also damn I just noticed I suck at writing