He's a what?

Chris pov

        "You are a neko jeff" I said with my glowing eyes. they all looked confused still. I sighed and said "a neko is a person who has a form of werewolf cat that has so many powers probably stronger that your guys combined". everyone was shocked exept for my cousin slender. "so I'm stronger then all of them "jeff said. I nodded. "I suggest you get some practice with someone who is a cat or a werewolf like me" I said. "well then can you help me" jeff said. I jumped up and Screamed happily. It was sort of a girly scream you can say.

Jeff's pov

      It felt like my ears were bleeding. especially since it was still early in the morning. i was still kinda tired but I'm sure that scream woke me up. "anyways when do you wanna start training"chris said. "how about a week from now" i said. "sure thats the perfect time to get to know each other" Chris said. I laughed and as soon as I finished my blood I went back to my room. I plugged in my ear buds and listened to asking Alexandria. my favorite band in the entire world, well second because I loved black veil brides more. I lay on my bed for quite sometime. I heard sally come into my room. I could tell it was her cause if how light her footsteps sounded. sally must've noticed that I had my eyes closed with my ear buds on cause she shook me. "hey sally what's up" I said with my eyes closed. "can we play games together" sally said with I think is a smile on her face. "sure do you want to use the Xbox" I said sounding kinda tired but I still managed to stay awake some how. "sure let's play and after we can watch riverdale together" sally said. i nodded my head in agreement.

6 hours later

Slendy's pov

       It was already night time so I was gonna go get sally and put her in here bedso she can rest. I went to jeffs room figuring that she would be there. i opened jeffs door and I saw sally and Jeff sleeping with the t.v on. I picked up sally and teleported to Sally's room and tucked her into bed. I teleported back to jeffs room and I put the black blanket on jeff and put the pillow under his head so he can sleep comfortably. I was gonna walk out the room till a hand grabbed me. "don't go" jeff whispered. I turned around and I smiled. (I don't know how) "I won't leave your side so just rest" I said and as soon as he fell back to sleep I went back to my room to rest.

The next day

Sally's pov

When I woke up I noticed I wasn't in jeffs room "slendy must've brought me back to my room" I said I heard the door open only to reveal Chris "come on foods ready" Chris said I stretched and I hugged Chris as she lifted me up and carried me to the kitchen I noticed that jeff was not here at the table "wheres my big bro" I said while i sat down "he's sleeping" slendy said while giving me my plate of food "like always" Liu said while eating his food " instead of jeff telling people to go to sleep he should tell him self that" jane said

Jeff's pov

"Instead of jeff telling people to go to sleep he should tell himself that " jane said I arrived in time to hear it. "you know if your gonna make of me might as well say it my face cause if I hear you say that again I'll make your worse nightmare come true " I said in a threatening voice which caused jane to get scared.i looked kinda gloomy because I hated mornings. "Why don't you sit down and enjoy your breakfast" slendy said I stretched and sat down in my seat.

After breakfast

Still jeffs pov

It was kinda calm today,I was calm I enjoyed the silence because no one bothered me so I was about to take about nap when my phone rang and of course I answered "hello" I said "hey jeff miss me" ??? Said. I hung up and I gritted my teeth as to the voice I hated so much had called me. "ben can you track someone from my phone" I said. Ben look kinda scared when he looked up at Me . He had never seen Me this mad before so it's understandable. "uh s-sure who is it" ben said with a hint fear in his voice. I showed him my phone and pointed at a specific person on it. "he's at the entrance of the forest" ben said.I grabbed my knife and a backup one aswell and i walked to the entrance of the forest. I was pissed. Seeing his face just ugh, even his existence bothers me. When I finally arrived at the entrance of the forest I saw him standing there. "What do you want" I said clearly pissed. "well well well if it isn't jeff the killer" ??? Said.
——————————————
Well that's the end of this chapter