She's here

Slendermans pov

I woke up to only to see ben,sally,ej,and Toby taking pictures of something. Liu, Nina, and Jane arguing about something that has to do with jeff. I was gonna sit up but then I felt something on me. I looked down only to see jeff sleeping. Oh! Ok i understood why they where taking pictures. and why Liu (not sully just liu),jane, and nina arguing. what I didn't understand is why jane was arguing to. Eh, whatever. "Mmm " jeff said as he shifted in his sleep. "awe" they all said.

Suddenly a knock could be heard. "I'll get it" sally said as sally ran towards the door. I pick up jeff bridal style and took him to his room. By the way his room is really nicely decorated. I laid Jeff down on his bed and put the covers over him. I teleported down stairs only to see her

Crystal's pov (my Oc)

I finally found my cousins house. I knocked on the door and Waited for someone to open the door. A few seconds later the door opened. The door fully opened and my eyes lit up in happiness. "Chris your here!!" sally screamed happily. (Chris is short for crystal in this story just to let you know also there will be one more person I'll be adding to this story so just stay put).

      sally hugged me and we entered the house. Suddenly my cousin appear in front of me. I hugged him, more like squeezed him, as I let tears go down my face. he looked at me. "what's wrong" slendy said. All I could do was fake smile at him. "I'm fine" I said. I didn't want to yell but I was on the edge of doing so. "your not ok so please tell me what's wrong" slendy said as to not yell either. "I said I'm fine!!!" I yelled as tears streamed down my face. "pls don't yell jeffs sleeping upstairs, but I won't push you to tell me, but I hope you do tell me" slendy said with a worried face.

       I nodded my head. "do you um have anything to eat" I said as I wiped my tears from my eyes. "I'll make some food go relax, oh can you change sally into clean clothes" slender said. I just nodded again and grabbed Sally's hand and took her to her room.

35 minutes later

Jeff's pov

       I woke up cause I smelled blood. i changed quickly and I ran down stairs to the kitchen. I stopped at the entrance of the kitchen because I saw a girl in a redish purplish coat with a white bra on. (she doesn't wear shirts just bras). She also had blue shorts and Bergande boots that go all the way to her knees. she has white skin, red eyes, dark blue hair, and blue wolf ears with cuts all over her body. "who is she" I said with a confused face. "hi I'm crystal but you can call me Chris I'm SLENDYS cousin and you are " Chris said with a smile as she sipped her coffee. "I'm jeff the killer" I said as I sat down in my seat.

     slender gave me a glass cup with blood in it she looked at me. "you drink blood" chris said. "mhm" I said as I drank some of the blood "then that means- OMG I can't believe I found one of your kind because I heard that they all went extinct!" Chris said with a happy face. almost everyone was confused including me. "do you mean a vampire" jane said with an annoyed face. "don't tell me you don't know your own species" Chris said. "I don't know what your talking about" I said sounding confused. "here I'll tell you you are a-"
——————————————
Sorry I'm gonna leave you on a cliffhanger and I'll show you what Chris looks like. Bleh I'm low key cringing at my own writing. Lol I wrote this when I wasn't as sad

 Lol I wrote this when I wasn't as sad