Whats this feeling

JEFFS POV

     It's been two weeks since I've been with the creepypasta's. it's been fun here but Liu and Jane still hate me. I hate them and nina is still fangirling About me. I meet eyeless jack or as I call him e.j. there's laughing jack or l.j. there is Toby. there's masky and hoodie. there's ben etc.

      Anyways today was boring. as soon as I was just about to play with Ben, cause i had nothing better to do, slenderman called me to go his office. "Oh jeffs in trouble" jane said. I shot her a death glare and I walked to Slendermans office.

      I knocked on his door and all I heard of come in. I opened the door and I leaned on the wall. "you think you can take care of the creepypastas for today" slender said. I looked at him and i blushed. then I said "o-oh um sure I can look after them while your gone". {thinking was I blushing and did I really stutter, in my entire life I've never stuttered before}. slender then said "Alright thanks oh and tell sally to help you".

      all I did was nod and left his office. {alright it's not that hard to take care of them}. I walked down the stairs and saw all of them arguing and playing around. exept for masky,hoodie and e.j. I got a headache from all the screaming and shouting. I yelled at them to get their attention. I said "slender said me and sally are in charge so you guys have to behave". I then heard jane say "really he put you and that little girl in charge". sally and I looked at each other.

     "I'm not a little girl" sally said. i taped her shoulder and she looked at me. "sally why don't you go wait in my room and play in the play area that you put in there". sally looked happy and hugged me then she ran to my room. "as for the rest of you stop arguing and yelling do something quite and nina before you ask its a no". nina gave me the puppy dog eyes and all I did was turn around and went to my room to play with sally.

  SLENDYS POV

     While I was on my mission I couldn't get jeff out of my head. the way his eyes shine,his nice smile his pale skin,his black hair,his everything. i want to be his everything. anyways I just finished my mission it's been 1 hour since I left the mansion.

I teleported back to the mansion and walked in. I saw everone quite. I was surprised as to why they were all so quite. At was a first I didn't see jeff or sally. "hey Ben where is jeff and sally" I asked with a confused face (just bear with me I know he doesn't have a face). "they're in jeffs room" ben said. I went to jeffs room but I stopped at jeffs door because I heard laughing on the other side of this door. then I knocked on the door. "come in" I heard jeff say through laughter. I walk in and I see sally tickling jeff.

      his laughter was so cute. "I don't know how you did it but thanks for taking care of them, you and sally " I said. jeff smiled and said "it's no biggie". I started to blush a light shade of pink. sally ran up to me and hugged me and said "your welcome and can you read me a bed time story". I nodded in agreement and sally ran to her room. I looked at jeff and said "good night". jeff giggled and said "good night".

THE NEXT DAY

JEFFS POV

     I woke up to the smell of eggs and pancakes and some blood. im like a vampire you can say I like to drink blood. I changed into my usual clothes and headed down stairs to find everyone there. i sit down and slender gives me my eggs and pancakes and then he gives me a class cup with blood in it.

       liu and Jane look at me and they say "since when do you drink blood". I looked at them in confusion and said "i've always liked blood so what are you talking about". jane whispered "vampire" of course I heard her but I just shrugged my shoulders and started to eat like everyone else.

-TIME SKIP TO 9 PM-

we were all in the living room sitting somewhere. ben sally and l.j sat on the floor. e.j sat on the sofa to the right with jane and hoddie. masky sat on the couch to the left with Toby sitting in his lap. I sat on the couch facing the TV. slender on one side of me and nina on the other side of me. We were all watching a "scary movie". I  wasn't "scared" till a jump-scare popped up on the screen. I dug my face in Slendermans chest. I didn't realize that I did that. As soon as I realized what I did. My face became a blushing mess.

SLENDYS POV

      we were all watching a scary movie in the living room. It's a usual thing for us. Every night we settle down in the living room. A jump scare came out in the movie but I was shocked because jeff dug his face in my chest. I blushing of course.

No ones POV

They both came to the conclusion that they loved each other. They still yet have to discover each other's feelings towards each other. (Ayeee, I think I saved this part compared to last time)

after the movie

Slender noticed that everyone was asleep. He was gonna get up but he felt extra weight on him. He looked down and saw arms were wrapped around him. looking at Jeff, slender blushed. He smiled and decided to stay laying down. Eventually he fell asleep.
——————————————
     The end of ep2 hope you enjoyed this story. I tried to fix the ending, hopefully it's good. Welp peace out, also I might take a while to post the old chapters cause I'm having family issues right now.