Welp thats intresting

ok so I've decided to give slender a human form cause as some of you know it's hard for me to give Slendy face expressions when he doesn't have a face. Plus I think it'll be cute! Anyways enjoy, also if y'all don't like what I'm doing with the characters then uh idk leave ig, I'm not asking you to read this.
——————————————
3rd POV

Jeff and liu were watching ben play video games while sally messed with Jeff's hair. Suddenly jeff had a bad feeling. He looked over at his brother who had a pained expression. Liu held his head and groaned. "Uh liu you ok" Jeff asked. Liu closed his eyes and let out a pained groan. Jeff stood up which cause sally to let go of the braid she was making on Jeff. He stood in front of liu and had a worried expression. "It....ugh- hurts" liu said clearly in pain. Suddenly a pair of wolf ears appeared on Liu's head. He felt a tail behind him and his teeth where kinda like a vampire.

        Jeff took a step back and stared at liu. He for once he didn't know what to do with liu. "Sally, got get nurse Ann or ej!" Jeff yelled. Ben paused his game and went to go get some water for liu. Liu blinked a few times before fully closing his eyes. Before liu could fall forward Jeff caught him. He laid him down on the couch and held his hand in comfort. A couple of seconds later ben came back with some water and sat down on a bean bag.

Eventually sally showed up with Ej. Ej isn't much to talk or help anyone but when sally or slender ask he does his job. He walked over to liu and examined his body. "He's gonna be ok right?" Ben asked. "Yeah he'll be fine, just let him rest and he'll be good to go" ej said. Jeff nodded and ej took that as a signal to leave.

Once ej left, a man with white hair and bright red eyes that seemed to glow even as the light is on. His canine teeth could be seen as he opened his mouth to speak. He was atleast as tall as ej maybe a few inches taller. "Ok, guys you heard him, let him rest, Jeff come with me, we have some matters to discuss" the man said, well more like boy.

      he looked pretty young but older than jeff. Jeff was only 13 after all. (yeah he was 13 when he became Jeff the killer). The boy looked around 15 to 17 years old. He did remind him of slender with the suit and his paper white skin. Jeff did feel the familiar vibe he gave off just like slender. "Yeah, sure ok" Jeff said and stood up. He looked at liu and let go of his hand. He turned to the boy and followed him.

    Well to be honest he did look pretty hot, but he will stay loyal to slender. He did have a pretty horrible idea of pretty dude's. Stupid boys with pretty faces think that they rule the world with their looks. (No hate! It's only for the plot! I swear!). Well people do say that Jeff and liu where good looking when they where Normal.  Liu got the more attention since was more open. Jeff not so much. He hated the spotlight and wanted to lay low. But then he heard the voices of his parents, Randy and his goons, and his mind. He wanted to be called beautiful with his new and improved self. Well a liking but not to a nina point.

   The young man lead them to spender's office. He noticed how his hand slightly twitched as if his body was uncomfortable. He opened the door and let jeff in. He walked in and stood by the chair in front of the desk. The boy closed the door and sat on the chair. He sat down in slender's chair and held out a hand gesturing that he can take a seat. Jeff sat down and fidgeted with his hands. He had a habit of doing that with his hands for some reason.

   "You may be wondering why I asked you to talk with me" he said. Jeff nodded and looked down. "Well first of all,  you should know who I am, huh jeffy~" he said. Jeff's eyebrows furrowed but then his face went red. "SLENDY!?!?!?" Jeff said. The boy smirked and nodded. "Well it's only natural that I have a human form, my Norman self gets tiring, so much teleporting and stuff" he said. Jeff nodded and looked down to avoid getting attention at his red flushed face.

"So um what did you wanna talk to me about?" Jeff said as he continued to fidget with his hands. "Hmm, well I'd like to discuss the situation with your brother" slendy Said. Jeff hesitantly nodded his head. "As you may know, liu just transformed, but we figured since you had the powers, Liu had them to, you and liu are blood related, so he has the exact same powers and transformation as you, but the thing is, I need you and liu to learn to control your powers" slendy said.

    "Really, me and liu will learn soon, I'm kinda getting used to it" Jeff said and looked up at slender. "Well it sounds easy but, I need you to learn fast, something big is gonna happen soon and you and liu are the only ones that can end it" slender said in all seriousness. Jeff's eyebrows furrowed and his lips formed into a thin line. "Mhm, me and liu have always been fast learners after all" Jeff said. Slender smiled slightly.

"Don't worry, I'll do everything I can to protect you and liu, besides, I think you look cute with your fluffy ears and your cute tail" slender said with a slight smile. Jeff looked down and blushed. Slender stood up and walked around the desk. He grabbed Jeff's hands that gripped onto the arm of the chair. Jeff looked up at slender with wide eyes.

"Haha, your cute when you blush" slender said as his eyes softened. Slender put his fingers under Jeff's chin to make him look at him. Slender leaned in and tilted Jeff's head to side. He kissed Jeff's cheek. Jeff's face grew more red if possible. "I love you Jeff" slender said. Jeff smiled slightly and said "I-....I love you to".
——————————————
AYEEE SORRY I POSTED TO LATE BECAUSE SCHOOL STARTED AND ITS A PAIN 😭 but hey I get to finish some anime's 😌✨ (bruh how could I forgot to put a pic of slender's human form🤦‍♀️🤦🤦🏻‍♂️)

——————————————AYEEE SORRY I POSTED TO LATE BECAUSE SCHOOL STARTED AND ITS A PAIN 😭 but hey I get to finish some anime's 😌✨ (bruh how could I forgot to put a pic of slender's human form🤦‍♀️🤦🤦🏻‍♂️)