Chapter 1 The sleep over

Soul POV
We invited everyone over to me and Maka's place have a sleepover and hang out.
"Hey,guys come on in" I said happy
"What are we going to do Guys hahahahahah" Black* Star yelled
"Let's play some games fun games" Patty suggested.
"Ok what do we play then" I asked
Then Liz suggested"let's play truth or dare"
"Fine,let's do it but no one can back out ok" I said
And everyone at the same time said"ok let's do this"
"Liz your first Truth Or Dare" I said with a smirk
"Umm let's do Dare" Liz said scared of what the dare might be.
"I dare you to kiss kid for two minutes" I yelled as I pointed at kid who just sat there with a blank face.
"Fine" Liz said
"W...ait I don't know about this"kid yelled before being kissed by Liz on the lips once she finished he passed out on the floor.
"Ok, soul your turn Truth Or Dare" Liz said with a evil look on her face.
"Dare,of course in not a wimp at this game bring it come on" I said with laughter in my voice.
"Umm, let me think for a minute" Liz said
"Hey Maka have you had your first kiss yet?" Patti asked.
"No, I haven't why do you asked" Maka said with a worried look on her face Liz still thinking of something.
Then Patty scoots over and whispers something in Liz's ear. Then I saw a evil look on my choosers face.
"I dare you to kiss Maka on the lips for five minutes" Liz yelled and laughed I just looked at Maka who was blushing madly.
Then I stopped blushing and turned to her and a smirk came to my face then I started to lean in and looked into her beautiful emerald green eyes and she looked into my eyes. And pulled Maka close until I touched her sweet lips. I waited for her to kiss me back and then all of a sudden she kissed me.
Maka's POV
When Soul started leaned in I just could not move I just sat there and let it happen. When I felt his soft warm lips it felt like a million years. When he kissed me before I could do anything but kiss him. Back the I felt his arm around me and I just let it happen and I kissed him more passion and he did the same with me and when time was up I felt his lips leave my lips and my cheeks were bright red. I ran to the bathroom Tsubaki and the others not far behind me.
"Maka are you ok" Tsubaki asked.
"W...what just happened, why." I asked as I cried.
"Well it was just a game" Tsubaki said
"It was not to him he kissed me as if we were going out" I said
Souls POV
"Wow, soul who knew you had it in you" Kidd added.
"Yeah, I know right you kissed her I thought that you would have backed out" Black*Star said.
"Pssh, that was a piece of cake" I said proudly
"So is she a good kisser soul" Black*Star said messing around.
"What why do you ask" I asked.
"Hahahahahah well answer the question Soul" Kidd played.
"Well, now that you ask she wasn't that bad of a kisser" I said with a wide sharp toothed smirk.
"Hahaha so did you enjoy it than" Kidd asked.
"Well, it was not that bad so maybe" I answered
"So, I was right Kidd you own me $20" Black*Star said with happiness.
"This does not count" Kidd said pulling out his wallet.
"Yes yes yes it does pay up" Black*Star stated.
"Damn it Soul" Kidd said handing over the money
"What are you two talking about" I asked
"Well, I bet Kidd that you liked Maka" Black*Star answered waving his money in the air.
"No I don't" I yelled.
Yeah ok they both said at the same time.
Let's get back to the game Liz said when the girls walked back in the room.
"Maka it's your turn" Soul said to me.
"Ok, Patti Truth or dare" I asked with a evil smile across my face.
"Umm Truth" Patti said.
Damn it if could have got her back. Then Soul started to scoot closer and whispered "let's get her back we can cheat the game and he whispered to me the question" when I looked at him he had that sharp toothed smile on his face. I look at him and he had a lets do this face.
"Patti if you had the chose between Kidd and. Black*Star who would you kiss" I asked
"Well..." Patti was about to answer.
" I wasn't finished show us who by doing it" I asked.
Patti just sat there in shock.
"W..what you can't do that" Patti added.
"Oh yes I can first I never said I dare you" I added happy.
"Fine" Patti said
She looked at her choices and all of a sudden.
" She said Black*Star" Patti said.
Then she walked to Black*Star and kissed him right on the lips. Right when it happened he fell back with a nose bleed. Everyone laughed as Black*Star was passed out on the floor. We all laughed and looked at each other we started to cry.
"Done Maka Truth or Dare" Patti asked.
"Umm, Truth" Maka answered.
"Ok Maka did you enjoy that kiss Soul gave you" Patti asked with a evil smile.
I could see Maka with her cheeks red as my eyes. Then she looked at my eyes scared to answer the question.
" Maybe, I did" Maka answered.
I looked shocked did she like me. I could not believe she answered and she did not even blush she looked proud.*