Chapter 8 The Journey part 1

Soul POV
We were packing for the trip to kill the witch Yoko. I packed some cloths and other things that I would need. I walk out to see Maka ready to go as usual I'm the last one to get done. She was excited to leave did she forget we were going after a witch! She was crazy but I still loved her cause she wanted to save Kidd from her I don't blame her I do too, but this might be a little risky to go hunt down a witch. Oh well I will do anything as long as I am with Maka. Nothing is going to hurt her not on my watch.
Maka POV
No matter how long it takes I am going to save you Kidd.
" Hey are you ready to go" I said outside of souls door.
"Yeah almost be out there in a minute" Soul said from the other side of the door.
"K hurry up" I said and I sat the couch and waited with a bag full of stuff we would need.
"Ok let's get going" Soul said as he walked out of his room.
We are going to save you Kidd. You are not going to suffer anymore we are going to save you no matter how long it takes.
Kidds POV
"I will not kill my friends no matter what you try to make me do" I said to the witch in my head.
"Don't worry they will die soon and it will be by your hands YOU WILL KILL YOUR FRIENDS" Yoko whispered in Kidd's head.
" No I will never do it I will not hurt Maka or soul no matter what you try to do to me" Kidd yelled.
"Keep it down I there Kidd" Sid said from the other side of the door.
Never I will never hurt my friends ever.

Well that was part one sorry for it being so short but I wanted to pull you guys in and then wonder what happens next soo evil jk but thanks for reading my book so far and not giving up on it. Will write part two maybe tonight cause anime is on Cartoon Network it starts at 9:30 on Saturday night so TOOMANI OH YESSS anyway I need some inspiration for the book maybe the animes will do the trick. What will Kidd do about the witch in his head and will Maka and soul find the witch.
Oh and I did not mean Yoko as in Yoko from gurren Lagann
~whatuppepps~ out