Chatper 7 What to do

Maka POV
Soul didn't sleep last night I wonder why. He's been a bit spacey lately too. I got up and I was getting dressed and I looked in the mirror ha not so flat chested now. I laughed in my head and walked around my room and got my shirt and I looked good in it. I walked out to see Soul making breakfast.
"Hey, Soul notice anything different" I asked him.
"Hey your chest is bigger" he said suprised.
" I know you can't call me tiny tits any more" I said.
"Well, umm I can't hu you got lucky Maka" he said.
"No I got bigger" I said as I hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
He blushed madly and I did to I looked into his crimson eyes and he looked into my emerald eyes we both smiled at the same time.
"What are we going to do today" he asked.
" I was going to go with Tsubaki to the movies to see Godzilla you and Black*Star want to come" I asked
"Sure I will tell Black*Star" he said.
When we got to the movies and found a good seat. We watched the commercials before the movies it was not even full it was just us we were pretty surprised. When the movie start still no one so we all put up our feet and watched the movie. Soul and me shared a tub of popcorn and Tsubaki and Black*Star shared. I reached into the tub to get some popcorn and I felt Souls hand in there as well. We both took our hands out and I grabbed his hand and he did the same with mine I held it tight. I loved to hold his hand his soft skin was so comforting to me.
Souls POV
I held her hand I felt her wavelength it was happy. Then I smiled and thought about the book.I need to tell her she is as worried about Kidd as I am. When the movie was over we walked home and I was going to tell her I have to.
"Hey Maka" I said.
"Yeah what's wrong" she asked
"Umm I few days ago I found something about a pink and black eye in a book" I said ready for her to yell at me.
"Yeah what did you find" she asked I was surprised she didn't yell at me for not telling her.
"Well I think Kidd is being mind controlled by a witch named Yoko" I said as calmly as I could.
"Ok did you tell Lord Death" she asked.
" Yes he has sent out teams to find her" I said.
"Ok then we know what we are doing tomorrow" she said.
" What are you talking about" I asked.
"WE ARE GOING TO FIND AND KILL THAT WITCH" MAKA YELLED.

Well that is chapter 7 and I am going to try to update and add more everyday I am excited I hope you liked the book so far:~> this is my first book so yeah read the next chapter going to 14 or 19
READ IT OR ILL TAKE YOUR SOUL