Chapter Three

Chapter Three: Date?/ Welcome back

🔰3rd person's POV
➢ January 06, 2011
⌂ Tokyo,Spring Interhigh Nationals

"Damn serve." Y/n mumbled when Atsumu spiked the ball. Ofcourse it was harder than Y/n's since Atsumu's a boy.

'He's so confident.' Y/n observe Atsumu's movements while playing.

"Y/n-chan, he's gonna melt." Yuna teased along with Kagami.

She didn't bother to utter a word and just watched him play.

He gracefully set the ball for Aran then they scored.

"Nice." Y/n smiled.

"UWAAAAAAHHH!!!!" The girls fangirled.

"Y/N CHAN SMILED!!!!!!!" They both yelled which catched everyone's attention.

Y/n glared at them and looked back at Atsumu which is now looking at her with his infamous smirk.

Like his face is literally asking her 'How was it?'

She gave him a thumbs up which is enough for Atsumu to be more motivated and hyper.

He served once again then the libero almost got it but it went off flying from his arms.

The cheers got louder.

They stayed until it was the final set then it was a deuce which made Y/n think of the possibilities since the other team's gonna serve.

Then it happend.

They received the ball until Osamu and Atsmu switched their positions then Atsumu spiked instead making the opponent confused.

Inarizaki won.

The crowd went wild and Y/n just stood then clapped with her usual emotionless face.

"Tsumu' When it was your first serve in the first set Y/n smiled at you." Kita whispered at Atsumu which made him more energetic.

"WE'RE LITERALLY GONNA WIN THE NATIONALS!!" Atsumu yelled not calming down while Y/n just stared at him and wondered what Kita whispered that made Atsumu so hyper.

"Let's go." Y/n said.

"Awe. Are you not gonna congratulate them?" Yuna asked.

"Later." She said as they walked back to the lobby where some of their team mates are chilling.

"You guys want some donuts?" Hikari asked which they gladly accepted the offer.

"Y/n!" Someone yelled.

"Yo." Y/n went close to Atsumu who is now changed into his track suit.

As they talk Y/n's team are wondering.

"How." Ayano asked in disbelief.

"Same." The seniors said.

"You guys didn't saw it but Atsumu Miya made her smile---"

"I CANNOT!!!" They fangirled.

"Congrats to you and your team Miya-san. You all did great."

"Aww~ thanks~ Btw do you uh.. Want.. Uhm.. We.. Go for a coffee? Wait what?" Atsumu was panicking and he know this is so unlikely him.

"Okay." Y/n said which made Atsmu smile in Victory.

Y/n asked her coach if she can go out and he quickly nodded since he shipped her with Atsumu when he saw them talking to each other.