Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine: Old friends.

🔰3rd Person POV
April 26, 2013, Saturday
Y/n's house, Hyogo

My Pudding Duo:
Y/n, ML.

My Crazy Duo:
Okay.

This is an usual Kenma asking Y/n to play with her every weekends, and dont ask the nickname. Kuroo set the nicknames for them.

It's Saturday as of now and Y/n's peacefully on her bed playing on her phone with Kenma.

They're on mic so she hears his sigh everytime their other team mate dies.

When it's finlly the 5th death of their teammate Y/n was typing on her keyboard.

"Y/n, no."

"Tsk." she erased her trashtalk on her keyboard and decided to just play.

When it was their 5th and the last game the door went flying open then it revealed the great Atsumu with bags of chips and a gallon of (favorite flavor) ice cream with him.

"Yo, whatcha doin!?!?"

Y/n looked horrified when she saw the light and Atsumu on her dark room so she scurried away and hid under the bed.

"Y/n, who's that?" Kenma asked terrified by the loud voice.

"Sadly, it's Atsumu." She sighed on the microphone on her headphone.

"Ouch, I'll just return--"

"No."

"Really??" He asked smiling widely.

"Put the food there then you can leave." She said while she's ready to ambush an enemy.

"That's so meannnn!" He huffed and layed on the bed with her while ofcourse the door is open.

"Victory!!" The game announces.

My Crazy Duo:
Good game, Kenma.
Thanks for the stars.

My Pudding Duo:
Well played, you're doing better now.
goodbye got to go.

My Crazy Duo:
Good bye.

"My?" Atsumu asked.

"Kuroo set the nickname for us."

"And you didn't changed it?"

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing~"

"What brings you here anyways?" She asked turning the lights on.

"No one's at home. Osamu has their group project and my parents are at work."

"What movie do you want to watch?" Y/n asked grabbing her laptop making Atsumu's eyes sparkle.

She set up the laptop and asked Atsumu.

"Let's watch some horror!"

"Okay, pick a movie I'll be back with some bowls and spoon for the ice cream." She said as she went to the kitchen.

Y/n came back and put the bowls in her desk.

"Have you watched IT?" He asked.

"Nope." She lied.

"Alright! Let's watch ittt!"

They turned the lights off in the hallway and in Y/n's room then sat on the floor so that they wont clean the bed sheets if they spilled the ice cream.

They can't be in the living room since Y/n's mom is in there.

The movie started. While they ate the chips.