Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight: The bug

🔰3rd Person POV
➢April 21, 2013, Monday
⌂ Inarizaki High School, Hyogo

"COME ON PLEASEEEEEEE."

"No."

"PRETTY PLEASEEEEEE WITH A CHERRY ON TOPPPPP????"

And here we have Atsumu pleading the girl to teach him science.

But what he really came for is to annoy the living hell of Y/n's life again.

Yes, I said again.

When they were first years their first meeting was in the nationals and after that Y/n and her parents visited her grandparents new house which is near at Atsumu's house. After that Y/n's parents or just Y/n visit her grandparents every end of her terms and when it's summer or in holidays.

When ever Y/n's in her grandparents house Atsumu came to visit too and annoy the poor girl while her grandparents silently approve for the upcoming wedding.

In those times they will argue, tell some stories or stroll the city specially at night. They both love seeing the lights of the lively city in night time while they eat streetfoods.

"I said no, ask Samu." The girl was starting to get irritated which to Atsumu's satisfaction.

"He actually don't know what's our topic because he's too focused imagining foods." Atsumu sweatdropped.

It's true. Osamu was thinking about food way too much that he didnt pay  any attention on class since he didn't ate enough breakfast.

"I think he'll marry any food if he can." She mumbled and Atsumu chuckled.

"Help meeeeee, we have a quiz after lunchhhhh!!!" Atsumu exclaimed.

Y/n's classmates were looking at them.

Yeah, they're in Y/n's classroom and this idiot yells just to annoy the girl.

"Fine." Y/n sighed.

"Yehey!" He cheered.

Y/n sighed. Every break time Atsumu breaks in their classroom at a very unexpected time and bug Y/n even at lunch since she doesnt want to go to the cafeteria.

"Meet me in the cafeteria then." He smiled.

"Alright. Now, get out of here. You're  annoying me." Y/n commanded which made some students shriek.

'That hurt.' They all thought.

'Heh, serves him fucking right.' Bakugo thought.

"That's so rudeeeee. Don't you like my holy presence?"

"Holy your ass more like HOEly. Now get out or you'll be late for your class." Y/n shooed pushed him outside and karate chopped his head then closed the door.

"Woah, we didn't expect you'll be close with Miya-san."  Asui said.

"Yeah, same, I didn't expect it too." Y/n replied as she sat on her seat.

Y/n pulled out her botebook to look at some notes. But she noticed some formulas are missing.

"Midoriya-san do you have the full formula for the horizontals?" she asked which made the broccoli boy jump a little in surprise.

Y/n has met Midoriya last week since he was absent when she got in.

Means that it has been one week since Atsumu's bugging her.

"Y-yes!" He stuttered as he got his notebook.

They're currently on their 15 minute break.

And they expect their next teacher to be late since she's assigned for the event at the theatre.