Chapter Six

A/n: Y'all I'm celebrating 196 reads UwU♡ Thank you for reading!!!♡♡♡

(♥ω♥*)

Chapter Six: L/n-senpai

🔰Third person POV
➢ April 14, 2013, Monday
⌂ Inarizaki High School, Hyogo

Y/n changed into her spare clothes for the volleyball practice amd stayed into that outfit since she'll just get her bag in their class and leave.

She's glad Aizawa-sensei isn't here for homeroom and she's not on cleaning duty.

"Mina-san, what club are you in?" Y/n asked since Mina's fast at running.

"Soccer club!" She proudly says.

Y/n just nodded and put powder on my neck.

"Wait for us L/n-san!" Uraraka yelled catching up with other girls in her back.

I waited as they catch up.

"How's first day here in Inarizaki, L/n-chan?" Yaoyorosu asked.

"Fine." I shortly answered.

"Dang, you didn't et on our canteen! The food's really good in there I promise!" Mina said crossing her chest.

"You haven't met our other classmate though." Uraraka said.

"Midoriya?" Y/n asked.

"Yup!" She smiled sadly.

"hmm." Y/n hummed and listen to their stories while walking back to their class.

"Jiro-san, are you into R&B?" Y/n asked and she saw stars on Jiro's eyes.

"Yes." She nodded.

Y/n's just curious so she'll know more about her classmates.

🍂🌹Y/n's POV🍂

"OI! PINKY! HURRY UP AND HELP US CLEAN!!" Bakugo yelled.

Mina flinched then hurriedly went to help them clean.

I grabbed my belongings and bid goodbye to them.

We were early dismissed that's why I waited outside the gym while wearing my headphones and listening to Queens.

Someone tapped my shoulder so I looked at them.

She has long green hair tied in a ponytail.

"Holy--- SORRY FOR TOUCHING YOU!!!" She bowed repeatedly.

"No, it's okay." I said calmy and observe her.

"Are you the captain of the Girl's volleyball club?" I asked.

She shook her head as a 'non'

"I'm the vice captain and the libero. Coach, told us about you already. But has he told you about the 5v5?" She asked.

".. No." I said.

"You'll be going agains the boys. Goodluck." She smiled nervously as we entered the gym.

I placed my bag on the bench as more people got in.

"Now here's our new member, L/n Y/n. You girls might know her already. L/n you will be on a 5v5 with the volleyball boys since we think we can see how strong you are." He smiled.

'Really? I know it will be just a practice match.' I asked mentally.

"Okay.." I mumbled.

"Now, everyone introduce yourselves and your positions. Starting with the thrid years. Start."

"Kana Aiko, Middle blocker." A girl with jet black hair steps infront.