Chapter Ten

A/n: Im having a hard time explaining some things in here since english is not my mother tongue and I kinda lack some vocabulary. I hope you guys will understand. Kindly correct me if there's something wrong please!
o(╥﹏╥)o

Chapter Ten: Her past/Panic

🔰3rd Person POV
May 03, 2013, Saturday
Y/n's house, Hyogo

"Y/n, open up the door." her mom commanded.

There was no answer which made her mom become more worried.

"Please, honey.. Open the door." her mother's voice became more soft.

Y/n's mother heard muffled screaming in Y/n's room that's why she hurriedly went to the stairs to check up on her.

Y/n finally opened the door and hugged her mom quickly.

She never wanted anyone seeing her in such state.

"What's wrong, honey?" She asked her daughter.

"I can't get over my past.. They keep on haunting me... I keep myself busy but everytime I stop they always come back..." She grabbed her mothers's shirt tighter.

And what triggered this is when she visited her father's grave.

"I tried to forget them but my mind just cant--" Hey mother stopped Y/n for her another outburst and decided to talk.

"Shh... Child, I know the accident, your bestfriend, your father the bullying and the threats traumatized you.. But look at where and what you are now? You're much more successful than them. Oh, and I remember you told me people in your class was eager to know you better right? It only means some people, really do care for you amd wants to know you more." she cupped her daughter's face and wiped the tears.

While Y/n's still in elementary her father, who was a very well known volleyball coach and inspired Y/n to play volleyball. He's the black jackals coach along with his sibling coaching the past black jackal players. Her father was murdered by poisoning his drink when they were in a trip in hongkong, after her father's death her bestfriend and her whole family got into a car accident making her avoid socialising as much as possible because she doesnt want anyone to get close to her causing them to bully her in 5th grade to 1st year in middle school but while in the 1st year of her middle school she had a bestfriend but it didnt last long.

Her friend commited suicide because of cyber bullying.

"I dont want them to be close to me.. But they keep on staying with me!"

"Don't overthink it. Atleast you know those people who really wants to be your friend. Also the boys~ hmm???" Her mother teased which earned a little smile on the girls lips.

"Let me make you remember those friends you told me... The volleyball teams in you old school and here in Inarizaki. Then there's Kuroo your Science buddy, Kenma your duo in video games right? Kita your advisor, and your new class who now understands you and still wants to be your friend. Then Oikawa and Iwaizumi who you said is acting like your other parents." The mom laugh.

After her friend's suicide, they moved out of Hyogo and started a New Life in Miyagi and there she met more new people who really wont leave her alone. Oikawa and Iwaizumi was there at her third year. Oikawa gave her tips for serving while Iwaizumi protected you from those who were trying to bully you. I mean both of them.

Ofcourse you met Kageyama. He was actually the one who influenced you to drink the milk he's been buying.

You have met Ushijima but both of you dont know if both are you are labeled as friends in real life, but in facebook though--