Chapter Twelve

Chapter 12: Death of Me

🔰3rd Person POV
➢ May 10, 2013, Saturday
⌂ Y/n's House Hyogo

The next day Y/n called Kuroo but after a few minutes they started arguing.

"Dont make me mention that." Y/n threatened.

"I thought we made a deal?" Kuroo whined.

"Oh, what deal? I cant remember." She shrugged then destroyed a turret in her game.

"I didnt find her and I begged you to help me everyday. Pleassseeee, you're the only source I have."

"Lol, Imagine how stupid that was. You got to say those corny science pick up lines but you didnt get her name then whine about it to me? Seriously?" Y/n said like she's tired of everyone's shit.

I mean, 'she is.'

Kuroo was screaming in embarassment on the other line of the phone in which to Y/n's satisfaction.

Flashback

So you see, last saturday Y/n went to Tokyo to see her step-sister then she met up with Kuroo and Kenma after her visit.

Then ofcourse, being the book worms Y/n and Kuroo is, they went to the bookstore.

While they were inside the bookstore the three went to the fiction books.

Kenma's on his switch while Kuroo and Y/n picks up a book but the three stared at someone who just walked past them and got their attention.

"Is she a model?" Y/n whispered.

Y/n knew that the she saw the girl somewhere.

A sweet scent that catched their attention and they stared at a loving girl with a romance book in her hand and reaching out for a book.

Kuroo, helped her reach the book then smiled at the girl.

"Here's your book, oh, you have a good taste picking in books. How about pick me too so that everyone know's you'll have a good taste in men?"

Y/n and Kenma sweat dropped.

"What the fuck was that?" Y/n asked.

"I dont know, but that was horrifying.." Kenma mumbled.

Kuroo continued hitting on a girl but the girl's just too innocent to notice that Kuroo's actually flirting with her.

"Wow, you have some beautiful eyes.. Can you only stare at me with those?"  He asked.

"Oh, Hahaha! Thank you!" She smiled brightly making the boy's heart run faster.

"Oy! Sunshine! Let's go!" Someone yelled then went away.

"Oof, wait for me!" The girl panicked making the three fell in silence.

"Damn she was cute." Kuroo sighed.

"I can agree with that. But your flirting skills suck." Y/n said in a harsh tone.

"Well that's not actually how I flirt, I need to go easy ya know?" Kuroo said.

"Oh yeah? Really?" Kenma rolled his eyes.

"I'm a scorpio, guys. I flirt in a sexual way." He wiggled his brows.

"Disgusting." Y/n said.

"Did you notice her tracksuit? She goes to Seanna and I know some peeps there." Y/n said as she remembered the girl's tracksuit.

"HOLY--- HELP ME"

"Lol, sike, you're in collage and we dont know maybe she's still in her first year of highschool." Y/n smirked.