Two

Now, let's not be too harsh here. No one is perfect, but yet everyone is. It's confusing yes? Well it wasn't always like that. It all changed.
And let's not be too harsh here either. There's an expectation in life, and yet there isn't. You can do what you want, but can't. We'll it's always been like that, probably always will be.

Now, Macbeth never really cared for rules. Loyalty yes, but not rules. As long as it was for his king, his family, his people, it didn't matter what length he went to, how far he travelled, it just had to be done.
He had the same views on starting a family. He wanted someone, no needed someone. Someone there with him, to balance him out, but most importantly to love. And he found that shortly after, and soon made her his wife, Lady Macbeth.
She wasn't always a lady, oh no. She was a commoner! Shock horror! But once again, Macbeth does care f or rules and he finally found someone that same. Lady Macbeth is a strong, fiery young woman, suited to Macbeth's every want. And so yes it may seem soon to others, but to them it was a lifetime.
There was just one thing they needed now, one thing in the way of their happiness. And that is a child. A son... a daughter... a giant... a dragon... They didn't care as long as its theirs. So that's what they got. A daughter.
Born at around the same time as the Kings sons, they grew up together, and at the age of five were promised, both by their pare and secretly amongst themselves, that they too would be married. For a better Scotland they said.
And now I hear you say so what and who cares? Well I do. You should do. Because as we all know comfort is the downfall of man.